The PROFESSIONAL-TRAINER to prepare for the theory exam A-power boats and D-sailing boats in Switzerland.
NEW: THEORY QUESTIONS MULTIPLE RESPONSES 2018
*** LEARN TIME-SAVING AND INTELLIGENT ALL THEORY QUESTIONS***
This FREE version of the app bootstheorie.ch contains just a restricted selection of questions (70 out of more than 470 questions) in full-featured with answers and explanatory texts.
The complete collection of questions with all the answers and explanation texts can be purchased as an in-app purchase. (CHF 19.71)
*** OPTIMIZED USER INTERFACE FOR TABLETS***
App boattheory.ch of Gehri Bootsschule & Informatik contains 470 questions and is aimed at checking your knowledge of the subjects towards the theory exams for the exams of category A-power boats and category D-sailing boats in Switzerland.
• App boattheory.ch contains over 470 always updated questions to enable you to thoroughly prepare for the exam.
• You can check (mark) unclear questions in the App to treat them later on.
• The factual didactic concept of the App will show previously missed questions more repeatedly.
• Thanks to the exam mode, you can get familiar with an exam situation.
• This selection of questions does neither replace studying nor the required study material.
• Live update for new theory questions.
For additional information go to www.app-bootstheorie.ch.
Responsible of the publication: Andreas Gehri, boating instructor since 1994.
• In Switzerland a driver’s licence is required to use boats with more than 6 kW of power or with more than 15 m2 of sail area.
• A theory and a practical exam are required. The theory exams are the same for both powerboats and sailing boats and the test questions are the same all over Switzerland.
• The official offices conduct theory exams.
• The way questions are put on App boattheory.ch is very close to the way they are at the official exam.
Questions, comments and suggestions for improvement, please send an email to email@example.com.
We wish you success and fun while learning and fair winds!
Author and Boat Driving Instructor with Federal Diploma of Professional Education and Training