The PROFI-TRAINER from Gehri Bootsschule for the theory questions boat theory and practical boat lessons in Switzerland!
WITH THE NEW THEORY QUESTIONS MULTIPLE RESPONSES FOR THE BOAT THEORY EXAM 2022/23
Almost 100% success rate on the first boat test.
***SAVE TIME AND INTELLIGENTLY LEARN ALL THEORY QUESTIONS FOR THE BOAT TEST***
***FOR MOTORBOAT CAT. A AND SAILING BOAT CAT.D***
***QUESTION AND ANSWERS FOR BOAT THEORY EXAM 2022/23***
The free version contains more than 70 complete theory questions with the answers and explanatory texts.
The complete collection of questions, currently with over 540 theory questions, can be purchased immediately via in-app purchase for CHF 19.00.
***OPTIMIZED DISPLAY FOR ANDROID TABLETS***
* More than 540 always up-to-date theory questions Multiple Responses ensure optimal preparation for the boat test throughout Switzerland
* The complete collection of questions is based on the official exam questions and the Inland Shipping Ordinance of February 16, 2020
* Detailed explanatory texts with photos and illustrations show you the connections between the questions
* Simple user interface: The operation of the app is self-explanatory and optimized for smartphones and tablets
* You can save tricky questions in the app so that you can practice them again later
* Thanks to the exam mode, you can familiarize yourself with the exam situation in advance
* Tablets: Simulated exam mode like the official theory exam
* Thanks to many photos and illustrations from practice, you can also learn for the practical boat test without any additional effort!
* In the explanatory texts you will find page references to the theory book Bootstheorie.ch
* Thanks to Live Update, you always learn with the latest theory questions for the boat test
* Languages: German - French - Italian
In order to familiarize yourself in detail with the regulations and rules of boat theory, we recommend further teaching materials such as the theory book "Bootstheorie.ch" by Andreas Gehri.
Further information is available at www.app-bootstheorie.ch
Andreas Gehri, boating instructor, has been responsible for the collection of questions since 1994.
Do you need help, do you have questions, criticism or suggestions?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A skipper's license is required in Switzerland to operate a ship with more than 6 kW drive power or a sailing ship with more than 15 m2 of sail area.
For this purpose, a theoretical as well as a practical boat test must be taken.
The theory test for motorboats and sailing ships is the same and is carried out throughout Switzerland with the same theory questions.
The shipping offices of the cantons of residence are responsible for conducting the theoretical boat test.
We hope you enjoy learning and always have a hand's breadth of water under your keel.
Author and boating instructor with Federal Diploma certificate