Rent next generation E-Bikes and E-Scooters in Basel with the Pick-e-Bike App. For registration you need a passport, a valid driver's license and credit card.
You don't need any keys or cards to open and start the vehicle. Everything works perfectly with the App. Pick-e-Bike is a free-floating sharing system, so you don't have to park the Bikes at a station. You can park your Bike anywhere you want in the Pick-e-Bike-Zone, regarding the parking regulations. With Pick-e-Bike you pay per minute of usage. The price to ride an E-Bike is CHF 0.25 per minute and for an E-Scooter CHF 0.35 per minute. You only pay for usage, no additional costs are incurred, and there are no annual fees.
It's that easy:
1. Downloading the App and registration: The registration is for free. All you need is a passport, a valid driver's license and credit card. We'll check and confirm your data as soon as possible.
2. Reserve vehicle: You can reserve your vehicle for 15 minutes, to make sure, that you have enough time to catch it.
3. Start rental: You can unlock the vehicle and the topcase with the App and start the rental.
4. Helmet on and go: Don't forget to put the helmet on, it's mandatory and necessary for safety reasons. Now your all set and ready to feel the unique driving experience.
5. Parking: You can park the vehicle anywhere you want in the Pick-e-Bike-Zone, regarding the parking regulations.
6. Stow helmet: Don't forget to stow the helmet in the right place.
7. Close rental: Lock the Bike and your rental is completed.
Any questions? Check out: https://www.pickebike.ch/FAQ