Battery Love the way it talks when full or when low, the battery percentage is visible on screen which i wanted. It has good graphics and info. Some good features, a very good app.
Battery graph chooses which days to record data. The recording of battery data is so unstable, days can go by and the graph is still empty or can only show a few hours of data.
Pct indicator in Notification bar gone After the most recent update the number that used to show *on the battery icon* in the Notification bar is gone. I went to re-enable it and it adds another notification icon which is the number. In other words it doesn't show them both in one icon. Please fix.
Motorola I like the app a lot, very helpful lots of options. A good app would recommend to others..
It's great Cause it tell me how much battery has 👌👌👌
Battery application I like the widget.
- Graph: fixed gap before current moment line
- Current usage estimation got indication of charged/discharged state
- Notifications. Improved selectors (unit list from Add Widget is used here)
- Notifications. Now you can add up to 4 items here
- Usage Graph history period extended to 90 days instead of 30 days
- New: 4G Talk Time added to estimations, user's network type (2G/3G/4G) is autodetected
- New: ability to print Usage Graph (available for Android 4.4+)
The #1 power saver app of 2015 continues to help extend your battery life!