All the same to me. I really dislike how these battery apps take over the phone or the lock screen. I want to plug the phone in and charge it. I don't care about bogus stats. I don't want any notifications
I still like it also on tablet, not only on my faithful Nexus 4. Ditto! Ditto!
The pro version is really worth paying for. This battery app is one of the best in its class. It works great, does everything I need and the app devs are very responsive and very helpful. Thank you!
Great App! This is one of the most practical and useful apps I have purchased. It works accurately and functions completely as advertised, which automatically makes it better than the majority of apps in the Google Play Store. ~JTC~
Love it! Love it!! Moved this app to my Samsung Galaxy S5 without any problems at all. Got all the info I could need and spot on too. Great app, I can't fault it. 5 stars!
Works just fine, I have used this battery app for a number of years across many different devices and it never failed me. What more can I ask from a non failing app with all the answers? Yes, I did purchase the Pro Version to keep it ad free.
- Improving service stability (it caused “widget freeze” in 1.64 and sometimes app not recorded graph well)
- Notification layout fix for Android 4.1.1 (disappearing battery)
- HUAWEI with Lollipop: better support of dar background in notifications
- Fixed “empty widgets” after app data is cleaned in the device
- NEW: You can choose color themes to be used in the app. We provide 3 built-in themes (Classic, Turquoise, Winter) and 3 custom themes.