With the ready app of the Swiss Army you can have a sports program tailored to your current fitness level and your desire to recruit.
Whether parachute reconnaissance, mountain specialist, paramedic or Panzersappeur: train specifically for your desired function in the recruit school (RS). Get ready, join #team army!
The Swiss army ready app supports you in your preparation for recruiting and recruiting. You will specifically improve your strength, stamina and mental strength. You will continuously increase your fitness and get background information about sports, nutrition and mental strength. These preparations are important. They can help minimize the risk of injury - not just during the RS - and withstand the strain. For everyday military life is physically and psychologically usually much more demanding than the civil everyday life.
The Swiss Army's ready app has been developed together with the Federal Office for Sport FOSPO in accordance with the latest sports science findings.
- You will receive a training plan that is tailored to your physical fitness and your intended military function.
- Per week you can complete four training sessions with progressively increasing intensity levels.
- You train without equipment, only with your body weight.
- There are more than 330 video tutorials for all exercises.
- You can also use the ready app in combination with sports watches or fitness trackers.
- You can keep a training diary for all your sports activities.
- The ready app gives you knowledge and background information about sports, nutrition and mental strength.
- For achieved goals you get awards and distinctions.
- You can share your achievements on social media.
- Regular workouts will inevitably pay off with a better body feel.
The ready app is constantly being developed and improved.
Information about the use of the app
The download and use of the ready app is free. The function chosen for training purposes can not be guaranteed for recruitment.
Do you have further questions about the app? Or ideas, suggestions for optimization? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will get back to you as soon as possible.