FitSense is a revolutionary fitness app that has been developed in line with psychological research and directly tackles the key emotional reasons that drive people to quit their fitness routine.
Most people think motivation to exercise is down to willpower, but research shows that it’s far far more than this. If you’ve spent your life dipping in and out of exercise and struggling to stick with anything long enough to yield the results you want, it’s down to one simple fact - the psychological needs that make you stick with something and form an enjoyable habit, have not been satisfied!
So, stop beating yourself up about being lazy or weak minded and start developing a healthy obsession with getting fit and feeling great. Your journey starts now, with FitSense.
1. Get connected with the FitSense social feed. The social feed is the hub of all FitSense activity. You can follow and be followed, log your activity, share challenges, selfies and progress updates all on one screen! Updated in real time, you can stay connected to the FitSense community wherever you are, whatever time of day.
2. FitSense educational content is regularly posted to your feed, helping you to expand your knowledge about fitness, nutrition, weight loss and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
3.Receive regular workouts plan, designed for your specific goals and experience level.
4.Create your own unlimited number of workout plans using the FitSense library of HD exercise videos. Select your exercises based on muscle groups you wish to target, the equipment you wish to use or the level of intensity.
5.Receive daily meal plans created by the UK’s leading Nutritionists and follow the SixSense Nutrition philosophy, designed to make healthy choices instinctive
6. Take regular progress pictures and share them with your FitSense friends and the FitSense Community to stay accountable
7. Participate in challenges, compete with your friends and share your results with the FitSense Community
9. Create a powerful narrative to your FitSense journey with FitSense Points. Points can be earned by completing challenges, following the SixSense Nutrition philosophy, creating and completing workouts and sharing your accomplishments! FitSense Points allows you to compete with your friends and level up, whilst allowing you to effectively track your progress
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
FitSense is free to download. All customers are welcome to a free 30-day trial period. Should you choose to continue use of the FitSense app, we offer a single auto-renewing monthly subscription
£6.99 per month
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in PlayStore after purchase. Please refer to the Google subscription policy.