Trade anytime, anywhere now with VT Markets – a Global-recognized CFD broker!
The VT Markets App gives you on-the-go access to 1000+ instruments including Forex, Commodities, Indices and Shares.
With VT Markets App, you can manage your portfolio in one view and easily making deposits and withdrawals, and take advantage from the full package of trading tools, market analysis, education recourses and exciting promotion offers to boost your trading into the next level.
Sounds exciting? Open a free $100,000 demo account in under 1 minute, and start to experience the differences!
• $0 account opening fee
• 1000+ tradeable instruments including FX, Gold, Sliver, Oil, Indices, and Share CFDs
• Cross-device trading on both PC and mobile
• Real-time market news, updates and analysis
• Advanced technical tools available
• Super easy 1-click trading
• Create and customise your watchlist of favourable trading instruments
• Demo registration completed in under 1 minute
WHY CHOOSE VT MARKETS?
• Well-regulated broker
• Super-low trading cost, down to 0.0 pip
• Lightning-fast execution speed
• Various deposit channels
• Low minimum deposit
• Leverage up to 500:1
• 24/7 award-winning customer support
• Trading bonus available
Find out more at www.vtmarkets.com, or contact email@example.com
VT Markets is a regulated multi-asset broker trusted by clients in over 160 countries. Through our robust trading platforms, traders have easy access to global financial markets, including Forex, indices, commodities, CFDs and so much more.
Risk Warning: Derivatives including Margin FX and CFDs are considered speculative and are highly leveraged. They carry significantly greater risks than non-geared investments. Trading derivatives involves the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment. When you trade derivatives, you will not own or have any rights to the underlying financial asset (e.g. you will not have the right to receive dividend payments in relation to Shares CFDs). Trading derivatives may not be suitable for all investors and you should seek independent advice if necessary. You should read our legal documents available at www.vtmarkets.com and ensure that you fully understand the risks involved before deciding to acquire any of our products.