Acadly helps instructors engage students and automate attendance in any class - in-person, online, or hybrid. It can be used with and without Zoom integration depending upon the class modality and adds learning tools to all classes.
1. Attendance automation for in-person classes: Instructors can record attendance in in-person classes at the tap of a button using Acadly's mesh-network based attendance technology.
2. Attendance automation for online classes: In online classes taught with Acadly's Zoom integration, instructors can capture attendance by launching attendance checks ("Are you here?") on students' screens. Students can respond to these prompts and this acts as a confirmation of attendance.
3. In-class activities: Instructors can share activities such as polls, quizzes, discussions, word clouds, videos, and files to engage students during their lectures. Students can respond using any device and watch the results in realtime.
4. Works on any device: Acadly is available on Android, iOS, and the web. Users can access it on any of these devices.
5. Zoom integration for online and hybrid classes: For online and hybrid classes, instructors can use Acadly's Zoom integration and use it as a virtual classroom platform with on-screen activities, attendance automation, and our interactive lecture playback feature.
6. Interactive lecture playback: After a lecture ends, Acadly preserves all activities and the chat for post-class viewing. In the case of synchronous online classes, the lecture video is also included in the lecture archive and students can engage with activities even as they watch a recorded lecture.
7. Backchannels and discussions: Students can use Acadly to ask and answer questions both inside as well as outside the classroom. It doubles up as an instant messaging platform for the entire class.
8. LMS integration: For enterprise customers, Acadly also includes integration with popular higher-ed LMSs. This integration adds features such as roster syncing, automatic course provisioning, and gradebook integration.
Learn more about Acadly at https://www.acadly.com