Total privacy and security in our easy to use blockchain wallet. Buy, sell, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH) and other top crypto assets.
Managing your cryptocurrency has never been easier. Edge Wallet provides maximum security while keeping simplicity, allowing all types of users to easily manage, transfer & exchange their currencies.
Edge Crypto Wallet currently supports: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Qtum (QTUM), Dash (DASH), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), Ripple (XRP), and Feathercoin (FTC). Want to see other cryptos in our wallet? Send us a request!
Edge is a powerful and easy to use cryptocurrency wallet that allows users to easily control their own private keys with the familiarity and ease of mobile banking.
Take control of your funds! With Edge, only YOU have access to your funds or transaction data. Neither Edge or any 3rd party can access your money or data. You get the financial privacy and autonomy that blockchain was designed for, with the ease of use even grandma could handle.
Edge also provides a cryptocurrency exchange. Easily swap your currencies for others with a few taps. Exchange BTC for Ethereum, ETH for BCH and many more.
• 100% secure crypto wallet and blockchain app
• Easy to use Bitcoin wallet app with support for top crypto like Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple (XRP)
• Zero-knowledge & zero-access to user funds, keys, or transaction data by Edge or 3rd parties
• Simple account creation using just a login & password (no printing of PDFs, writing down pass phrases, or adding encryption settings)
* Biometric TouchID and FaceID login for another layer of security
• Hierarchical Deterministic wallets with changing addresses per transaction
• Decentralized server architecture. Wallets work even if Edge servers are down.
• Open-source code. Available at https://github.com/Airbitz
• Built-in crypto exchange to buy & sell cryptocurrency
The Edge Wallet application requests access to the device contact list, and personal information. This information is used on the device to provide an improved user experience in the following ways:
1. Autocomplete contacts from the user's address book after a transaction
2. Autocomplete contacts from the user's address book to send Email or SMS payment requests
No personal info or contact list info ever leaves the device without first being encrypted by the user's credentials (username/password). Neither Edge nor any 3rd party can access the information requested by the application.