Larder is for bookmarking things on the web you'll need again. It's perfect for curating lists of libraries, tools, and reference material.
• Supports both tags and folders
• As many nested folders as you like
• Search by any combo of tag, title, URL, description
• Browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, plus bookmarklet
• Automatically sync your starred repos from GitHub as bookmarks, tagged by language
• View extra metadata for repos: last commit date, last release version and date
Larder is free to try for 14 days, after which it's US $3/month or $24/yr. You can sign up for an account at https://larder.io.