Squad is a new group accountability based daily habits & goal tracker app.
Stop struggling alone on your daily habits, goals and routines—ignoring reminders from every habit tracker, reminder app, daily routine app, goal setting or to-do app out there.
Make real daily progress toward your goals and healthy habits by joining 10 to 30 day challenges with small groups of self-improvers.
Based on behavior science and neuroscience applied from—Atomic Habits by James Clear, Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg, WOOP by Gabriele Oettingen, Andrew Huberman and more.
Here is how it works:
1. Join from a range of group challenges that start every week (10 days, 21 days to 30 day challenges)
2. Commit to a daily habit or goal—like "I will do 100 push-ups daily before having my morning coffee"
3. Check-in daily with your accountability group on whether you did or didn't do it
4. Stay on track with group visual progress reports, payback credits, group support and more
5. Create & participate in accountability challenges together with your partner, friends or family
Common Squad challenges include:
- Fitness + exercise challenges
- Solopreneur & side-hustle
- Meditation & mental health
- Writing & side-project
- ADHD daily task
- Sleep & wake up early
- Miracle morning & routine
- Weight loss
- Studying & learning
- Career skills & hobbies
- Healthy eating & diet
- Daily affirmations