LangLang's Translator for WhatsApp allows you to automatically translate WhatsApp chats effortlessly.
Act like a local...book restaurant reservations while traveling, communicate with customers who don’t speak your language, or fool your friends into thinking you speak their language fluently. ;)
🤔 Why install a WhatsApp Translator?
Flipping back and forth between WhatsApp and Google Translate is time-consuming and distracting. Android’s native translation can’t automatically translate conversations or send translated messages to your contacts.
⚙️ How It Works
For WhatsApp messages sent to you:
1) Install “Translator for WhatsApp”
2) Tap the floating “Translate” button on any conversation.
3. Select the language your friend speaks.
4. Every message you send and receive will automatically be translated into either your language or the language your friend speaks.
- 100% Free
- Automatic…once it’s enabled, no manual effort is needed to activate the WhatsApp Chat Translator
- Send messages in any language (Over 100 Languages — Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Hindi, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, etc. supported).
🕵️♀️ Who’s it for?
Make restaurant reservations or book tours effortlessly. Communicate with vendors at restaurants.
🗺 Expats/Digital Nomads
Communicate with businesses, and other professionals more easily, without the awkwardness of having to check a translator for every message.
🏪 Business Owners
Be able to sell to, support, and communicate with customers who don’t speak your language.
This app is not affiliated with or officially endorsed by WhatsApp or Facebook in any way