Is this a joke? I did translation English to Tahitian then reversed it to see if translation was correct and it was no where near what i typed.
Best translator I have found. The voice recognition works in normal conversation speed. This is very good! I only use for Spanish and have downloaded the offline source and it seems to work well. Only thing I have not figured out is how to copy text from another program into Translator. I am using Android. I have read that this copy function is possible on a Windows computer. Google translate allows this function but I have found the translation ability of Google translate to be second rate compared to Microsoft translate. I am not attracted to Microsoft programs in general but I think my future software investigating will include more Microsoft programs. Thanks Microsoft for this program and it is a free download! What could be better!
It translates better than google translate for image translating : faster and more accurate. But please add an option to change the font size of the translated sentences. The image font size is the same and I can clearly read whats in the image but when translated, the translated sentences font sizes are messed up. Some are big and some are small. I cant even read some of them because they are too small. When they are zoomed in, they become pixelized.
• Added a setting to turn off profanity filter
• Added feature to show language detected in the format “English (Detected)”
• Updated offline behavior to make it more intuitive to download and use offline packs for supported languages
• Added action buttons in text mode while keyboard is up to let user take action on the translation like sharing and pinning
• Improved language list readability to show five last used languages in “recent” on top of the language list
This Application used for language translator,voice translations any language.
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life
Microsoft Edge, now on Android, offers continuous browsing across your devices.
Choose your look, stay organized on the go and be productive across your devices
Discover Microsoft's apps on Android and learn to "continue on your Windows PC".