time waste, no listing
Used this again recently. Previous problems solved & am becoming acquainted with its interface and usage.
I don't know what worked magic but suddenly everything loads before that everything is a spinning circle even including the setting screen. I tried wiping cache, wiping data, and reinstalling but none worked, so I speculated it was a server issue..
Needs to workout a few kinks... The images I saved from chrome are oversized and blurry making them out of view. The pricing doesn't get transferred over to the wishlists. And the descriptions are the descriptions of the website rather than the description of the product details and information. If all of this could be rectified then this would surely outbeat any of wishlist app available on Google Play
Good but could be better Wish there was a $ total ability for lists.. be nice to know the damage if I could see the balance for all the items in a list.. ie: 5 car parts for a balance of $541 and I know I have a $600 limit, etc..
Account? No. Stop making apps that require email accounts. Couldn't care less if the app is good, it invades my privacy from the start. One star.
Public lists and profiles are here!
Now you can share your lists with the world and customize your profile page.
- Personalize your username with a full name, profile images, bio and URL.
- Customize your lists with a cover image, description, URL and topics.
- Like public lists and products.
- Check what other users saved in their public lists and liked and follow them.
- External links now open in Chrome without leaving Savelist.
- Improved design.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.