- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required
- Syncs over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
More from developer
The purpose of this application is to allow those costs or purchases point we do in day to day as quickly as possible. And then export all data to a spreadsheet to complete their study.
When opening the application can directly enter the shop. Select the appropriate group (Supermarket, Bar, Car ...) and enter the amount, and an optional description.
If you move your finger across the screen from right to left Igua accede to revenue performance.
If you move your finger across the screen from left to right access a summary view of the cost for the last 30 days. Can customize the time period with the buttons lower than a date and inferior to another xls button allows you to export all information to a spreadsheet that will be at the root of the sdcard.
The application is in Beta, is grateful for the comments and malfunctions identified for correction.
The application requests three permits:
Internet access and network status: This is used by the advertising of Admob, to show the banners.
Access to Sdcard: The program stores the data on the sdcard, Personalxes directory, and in turn export the spreadsheet to the same place, so you need this permission to access the sdcard.
Photo student registration, courses, criteria, tasks, notes, assists,...
Kolexio can be synchronized with your computer through the Kolexio Software for Linux Operating Systems. Check the website for more information (www.kampos.info).
For any problem (bug), please send me an email.