I've paid Good bucks for crappy iPhone app for similar [advertised] functionality. They had ton of settings but never really worked.. This one on the other hand is simple, responsive and accurate. I would pay for this app. And I'm sure many more folks would. You should list a bitcoin address somewhere.
This apps help me a lot in my sound system setup
Could you make a version that shows only the music your device is playing? Like a music visualizer?
خيلي خوبه .بکار من که اومد
It's really accurate
Great app for flute! FrequenSee is a must-have app for instrumentalists. It allows a musician to see how his or her sound is broken into its parts (the fundamental pitch and the harmonic series). It is also great for achieving consistent dynamics throughout the range an instrument. It also has interesting implications for working on extended techniques (ie. multiphonics, whistle tones, singing and playing, etc.) I'm very excited to incorporate its use into my studio teaching and personal practice.
completely refined version 2.0:
- improved accuracy
- improved latency
- improved rendering on large screens
- added some supporting lines to the coordinate system
- now asks for microphone access on Android 6.0+
- added native support for arm64-v8a and x86
- updated ads integration
- upgraded free version FFT window size from 2048 to 4096
- upgraded free version number of frequency bands from 128 to 176
- bringing it a bit closer to the quality of the HD version
Frequency Sound Generator - waveform audio signal generator/ function generator