Manage all your prescriptions from one convenient and user friendly application and receive notifications when it’s time to refill them.
After entering all prescriptions and linking them to the appropriate family member, physician, and pharmacy, the app automatically keeps track of how many pills are left for each prescription. Based on how many pill taken daily, the app automatically calculates how many pills are left for each prescription and display it graphically on a user friendly screen. It even display the date when each prescription will run out of pills and another date for when each prescription will run out of pills and refills.
Notifications can also be setup to alert you when a prescription has a certain amount of pills left and/or refill left. A different notification can be created for each prescription or a common one can be created for all prescriptions.
When it’s time to refill a prescription, the pharmacy can be easily contacted by the touch of a button. The amount of pills and refills left can also be updated by pressing the Refill button when the prescription is picked up from the pharmacy.
A Backup/Restore function is also available to allow you to sync different devices. This will allow you to have the Prescription Monitor app on multiple devices without entering and updating the information on each device.
Never forget to refill a prescription for you or your loved ones again!
- Completely offline and free to download.
- Full list of drug name (including generic and trade name) and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best free drug dictionary for nurses/doctors with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Great details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Auto complete search feature to lookup the drugs.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface which can be customized.
- Drugs with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
- Bookmark feature that give you fast access to your favorite ones.
- History of looked up drug list.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Para que nossos pacientes não façam parte desta triste estatística, devemos fazer a nossa parte, indicando tratamentos eficazes e propagando medidas de segurança igualmente importantes no manejo de infecções ! E tudo isso você encontra no GUIA DE ANTIMICROBIANOS !
Um aplicativo completo sobre o tema, como nenhum outro em nosso país ! Não se iluda... o guia de antimicrobianos mais conhecido mundialmente, embora elaborado de forma muito cuidadosa, contém diversas falhas nas indicações para o tratamento de nossos pacientes; afinal, o perfil de sensibilidade a antimicrobianos de agentes etiológicos varia muito de país para país. Assim, para uma maior eficácia na indicação terapêutica, só mesmo conhecendo os agentes que infectam nossa população...
No GUIA DE ANTIMICROBIANOS você encontra:
- Indicações terapêuticas para mais de 500 infecções diferentes, em adultos e crianças, todas baseadas em consensos BRASILEIROS, das sociedades de especialidade reconhecidamente qualificadas (Soc. Brasileira de Cardiologia, Soc. Bras. Pediatria, Soc. Bras. Pneumologia e Tisiologia, Soc. Bras. Otorrinolaringologia etc).
- PROFILAXIAS EM CIRURGIA - indicações de acordo com o tipo de cirurgia; o antimicrobiano adequado, no tempo certo e administrado no momento ideal... a chave para reduzir complicações infecciosas no pós-operatório !
- GUIA DE DROGAS ATUALIZADO, com cerca de 100 bulas resumidas dos antimicrobianos, com informações como: Princípio ativo, Nomes Comerciais, Indicações, Precauções, Doses Pediátricas e para Adultos, Efeitos Adversos e ainda MODO DE DILUIÇÃO E ADMINISTRAÇÃO, CORREÇÃO PARA INSUFICIÊNCIA RENAL, CLASSIFICAÇÃO DE RISCO NA GRAVIDEZ E NA LACTAÇÃO, entre outras informações imprescindíveis.
- EXTRA: textos elaborados por uma equipe multiprofissional, composta por médicos, enfermeiros, farmacêuticos e microbiologistas, com informações preciosas como:
.GUIA FARMACOLÓGICO ATUALIZADO com informações sobre todas as classes de medicamentos usadas em nosso país (antibacterianos, antimicobacterianos, antifúngicos, antihelmínticos, antiprotozoários, antivirais...), com explicações sobre o mecanismo de ação de diversos medicamentos;
.BACTÉRIAS MAIS COMUNS - texto que classifica as 180 bactérias mais comumente envolvidas em infecções em humanos;
.ORIENTAÇÕES - para profilaxia em casos de: Tétano, Raiva, Acidentes com Risco Biológico, Aspergilose Invasiva;
. PRECAUÇÕES E ISOLAMENTOS - algumas infecções exigem cuidados especiais para que não ocorra contágio acidental. Quando e como fazer "ISOLAMENTO DE CONTATO"? Que tipo de "ISOLAMENTO RESPIRATÓRIO" devo fazer para pacientes com BK ?... Saiba o que fazer e como fazer nas mais variadas situações !
Nosso aplicativo utilizou como referências bibliográficas, dentre outras, as seguintes publicações:
- SOCIEDADE BRASILEIRA DE PEDIATRIA. Curso de antimicrobianos na prática clínica pediátrica: guia prático para manejo no ambulatório, na emergência e na enfermaria, 2003.
- FACULDADE DE MEDICINA DA UNIVERSIDADE DE SAO PAULO. Guia de utilização de anti-infecciosos e recomendações para prevenção de infecções hospitalares. 4. ed. São Paulo: FMUSP, 2009-2011.
- TAVARES, W. Antibióticos e quimioterápicos para o clínico. 2. ed. Rio de Janeiro: Atheneu, 2009.
- DIRETRIZES brasileiras em pneumonia adquirida na comunidade em pediatria 2007. Jornal Brasileiro de Pneumologia, Brasília, v. 33 n. (Supll 1), p.S31-S50. 2007.
- DIRETRIZ BRASILEIRA DE VALVOPATIAS – Sociedade Brasileira de Cardiologia 2011 / I Diretriz Interamericana de Valvopatias – SIAC 2011 Arq Bras Cardiol 97(5 supl.1): 1-67, 2011.
Indispensável no dia-a-dia do plantonista e do residente! Impressione a todos com a variedade de seus diagnósticos diferenciais! NUNCA PERCA UM DIAGNÓSTICO!
O Dr. Diagnóstico é o maior guia de bolso de diagnósticos diferenciais para organizar seu raciocínio clínico. Este aplicativo oferece a busca por sinais, sintomas, doenças e achados laboratoriais, e lista os diagnósticos por ordem de frequência.
O objetivo deste produto não é oferecer um guia para estudo aprofundado das doenças, mas sim uma listagem geral dos diagnósticos prováveis.
Além disso, você terá a disposição um sistema de diagnóstico baseado em critérios clínicos. BAIXE AGORA!
PEBMED: MAIS DE 100.000 USUARIOS SATISFEITOS! TORNE-SE VOCÊ MAIS UM E COMPROVE A QUALIDADE JÁ CONHECIDA!
200+ listas de diagnósticos diferenciais nas mais diversas especialidades, com busca a partir do sintoma ou síndrome clínica:
- Clínica Médica;
- Cirurgia Geral;
- Ginecologia e Obstetrícia;
- E muito mais!
50+ Calculadoras de Critérios Diagnósticos para consulta rápida:
- Arterite de Takayasu
- Arterite Temporal
- Artrite Psoriática
- Artrite Reumatóide
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Displasia Arritmogênica de VD
- Doença de Behçet
- Doença de Kawasaki
- Doença de Still do Adulto
- Doença Mista
- Embolia Gordurosa
- Endocardite Infecciosa
- Espondilite Anquilosante
- Febre Reumática
- Granulomatose de Wegener
- Hepatite Autoimune
- Insuficiência Cardíaca
- Lúpus Sistêmico
- Mieloma Múltiplo
- Osteoartrose de Joelho
- Osteoartrose de Mão
- Osteoartrose de Quadril
- Poliarterite Nodosa
- Policitemia Vera
- Polimialgia Reumática
- Síndrome da Fadiga Crônica
- Síndrome de Reiter
- Síndrome de Sjögren
- Síndrome de Sweet
- Síndrome do Intestino Irritável
- Síndrome Metabólica
- Síndrome POEMS
O companheiro ideal para o WHITEBOOK+! O Dr. Diagnóstico orienta o roteiro diagnóstico, para você então prescrever com a ajuda do Whitebook+!
Qualidade já reconhecida com mais de 2 anos de mercado e líder absoluta no Brasil!
Dúvidas ou sugestões entre em contato conosco: email@example.com!
Referências Bibliográficas que auxiliaram na criação do App:
• Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine - Dan Longo, Anthony Fauci, Dennis Kasper, Stephen Hauser, J. Jameson, Joseph Loscalzo,18th Ed 2011;
• Goldman's Cecil Medicine - Lee Goldman, MD and Andrew I. Schafer, MD, 24th Ed 2012;
• The Merck Manual Of Patient Symptoms – Robert S. Porter, MD, Justin L. Kaplan, MD, Barbara P. Homeier, MD – Merck & Co. 2008;
• UpToDate – www.uptodate.com
# Para saber mais sobre nossas referências bibliográficas entre em contato #
"A MUST HAVE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APP..this is a must have app for all PARAMEDICS in the field, serves as a quick guide. Very fast on opening and accurate ..I rate it a 5 stars *****."
"Great app! Nice app The app has been helping me out alot in paramedic school. It's great for studying."
Paramedic Meds is a great tool for medics in the field. This medical app contains nearly 100 of the most common used drugs and drips for quick reference at your finger tips. It also includes calculators to give you either mL/hr or gtt/min. With each drug you will quickly be able to see its class, action, indications, contraindications, precautions, side effects, routes, adult dosing, and pediatric dosing. Paramedic Meds also gives you the standard infusion rates for certain medications.
You can add your own drugs, customize any drug, and hide drugs that you don't use.
Internet access is NOT required to use this app.
STORAGE permission is required for the Backup/Restore feature.
Dextrose 25%, 50%
Epinephrine (both 1:1000 and 1:10000)
Nitroglycerin (Drip and SL)
We also offer great support for this app. Want us to add a drug? Email us and we will get to work on it STAT!
Keywords: calculator, calculators, student, medical, medicine, dosing, IV, dose, patient, drip, critical care, MD, EMT, paramedic, medic, critical, care, emergency, ER, ED, CCU, ICU, pharm, pharmacy, pharmacist, cardiac, drug, drugs, medicine, medication, medications, ambulance, NREMT,
Dosage Calc is an initiative to assist in the avoidance of drug errors. To do this it provides the following range of calculators for the health care professional to double check his/her own calculations:
Volume of Liquid
IV Drop Rate
Number of Tablets
IV Volume Rate
Dosage Calc works when your mobile is in "Flight Mode" making it very unlikely to interfeer with any equipment.
The application is being offered free during the initial pilot.
Please note that it is not intended to be used as the primary source for drug calculations. If your calculations disagree with Dosage Calc, please consult another authority in order to resolve the issue.
*** This is a fully functional trial ***
Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
"A big plus is the herbal section, which lists the medicines patients are most likely to try on their own, presented in the same layout as the rest of the book....For its size, this book is a valuable re¬source. It takes up very little pocket room, and it is an efficient way to recall details about familiar drugs."--Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine
Leonard G. Gomella, MD, is Chair of Urology at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia, PA.
Steven Haist, MD, and Aimee G. Adams, PharmD, are affiliated with the University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
Easy and intuitive scheduling process.
Up to 24 alarms / medicine / day.
Schedule each medicine independently - receive a single alarm grouping all medicines scheduled for the hour.
Multi-day intervals accepted (1 to 30 days) - so you can schedule weekly or monthly intakes (like anti-osteoporosis medication).
Warns you when the treatment should be finished.
Keeps a record of your treatments' history.
Exports a list with your registered treatments in a MS Excel-compatible format (in case you may need to mail it to a doctor).
Option of forwarding by SMS the scheduled intake of the hour (option available in the alarm window). This is in case the intake concerns another person - let's say, your child is at school and you want to remind him or her of the treatment.
Customizable alarm (sound and vibration, snooze interval etc.)
Supplemental notification of the alarm on the status bar, making the alarm visible even when the screen is locked (useful for persons with hearing impairment).
Optional password protection for keeping your medication private.
Internet access permission is used for displaying ads in the alarm window if your phone is online (the app works offline as well - a permanent Internet connection is NOT required).
Storage access permission is used for exporting history data (if you choose so).
The app does NOT collect any data from you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you use a Task Manager to close all apps simultaneously (clear RAM memory), the operating system clears all scheduled alarms also (all remainders are lost). In order to restore all scheduled alarms for your medicines you have to open Prescription Manager after each time you clear the RAM memory. There is no need to modify anything in the app, and you may close it after a few seconds. (The app does the alarm re-scheduling automatically.)
USE THE APP HELP FOR MORE DETAILS or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
**GoodRx can save you hundreds of dollars a month, even if you have insurance or Medicare.**
Most Americans don't know that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy. There's never been a way to compare drug prices - until now.
GoodRx makes comparing prescription drug prices easy. Our app provides current cash and sale prices, coupons and valuable savings tips for thousands of prescriptions at pharmacies near you. GoodRx tells you which pharmacies have drugs for less than $4 per fill, and some where certain prescriptions for free!
Best of all, GoodRx coupons can be used from within the app - simply hand your phone to the pharmacist to save up to 80%! No need to print out anything - find savings on the go!
GoodRx is 100% free to use - there are no fees or obligations to you. You can use GoodRx for every member of your family, including pets.
GoodRx has been featured by Consumer Reports, The New York Times, PBS, ABC News, Forbes, CNN, The LA Times and more. Our app is used by hundreds of doctors and clinics to help save patients money on their medications.
Here's what GoodRx users are saying:
"I am still in shock!!! I called my doctor to cancel the prescription he ordered for me due to the cost. Then I found GoodRx. I brought your coupon to Walgreens and wound up paying $40.20 instead of the $452.97 that was their original cost. You guys are literally a lifesaver! The pharmacist was as surprised as I was. Thank you so much!"
“As a doctor, I’m always interested in saving money for my patients. GoodRx helps my patients afford the drugs they need - and it’s so easy!”
"I decided to give your site a spin and was pleasantly surprised to see you guys saved my $50 a month right off the bat. Not a bad bonus for a first time user!"
Start saving on your prescriptions with GoodRx!
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos: Securely upload and store photos from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
*If you do not have an online subscription to Micromedex 2.0 products, please instead download the non-subscriber version of this exact same app, called Micromedex Drug Essentials for $2.99 a year. It’s a low-cost alternative for on-the-go access to Micromedex drug information.
Access to Free Micromedex Drug Reference requires a password. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow these instructions to obtain the password (which only needs to be entered once per year):
1. Login to Micromedex 2.0 through your online subscription.
2. Click on the “mobileMicromedex” link near the top of the application.
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating the mobile app at no charge.
If you cannot locate the “mobileMicromedex” link, or have other questions related to this app, please contact support via http://micromedex.com/mobile/freedrugreference.
Access the evidence-based content you rely on in your Micromedex online solution, anytime, anywhere, via your Android device.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference provides clinical care professionals with on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted drug information, when and where it’s needed most. Users will find peace of mind knowing the content is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as all Micromedex solutions.
An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
The app is part of the Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility. The trio is an inexpensive solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering common needs such as:
• Adult and pediatric dosage
• Adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• Drug interactions
As well as:
• Black box warnings
• Breast feeding
• Common trade names
• Dose adjustments
• Generic names, including selected combination products
• How supplied
• Indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• Mechanism of action
• Pregnancy category
• Therapeutic class
• Updated monthly
• Ability to use without a WiFi or cellular connection
You and your family can obtain savings of up to 65% on drug prices through our nation-wide network of over 59,000 pharmacies, including Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS and Target.
Simply present the card when purchasing a prescription and your discount will be applied immediately.
This card can be shared with your family
and additional cards can be obtained at www.consumerhealthresources.com.
-No cost to sign up
-The card does not expire
-Share with family and Friends
Use your card for any prescriptions that are not covered by insurance of any kind. Including Medicare Part D.
This is not insurance.
built by www.MobileAppLoader.com