AA App created over 6 years ago that has helped over 100,000 members of Alcoholics Anonymous get their daily reprieve from alcoholism and maintain their spiritual condition.
MySpiritualToolkit (MST) Contains NO ADS and NEVER WILL.
MST is NOT endorsed by or affiliated with A.A. / Alcoholics Anonymous World Services.
MST IS a simple set of tools that make it convenient and easy for you and other members of AA / Alcoholics Anonymous work steps 10 and 11 on a daily basis to keep you from relapsing back into active alcoholism.
I personally offer 100% hardship discounts to anyone that can't afford the premium features such as the Gratitude List. Just email email@example.com
We are not cured of alcoholism. What we really have is a daily reprieve contingent on the maintenance of our spiritual condition. This app helps US maintain THAT spiritual condition.
Resentment is the number one offender. Now you can get rid of your resentments fast while on the go with the Spot Check Inventory tool that’s mentioned in Step 10 of the Twelve and Twelve to help with our daily ups and downs, especially those where people or new events throw us off balance and tempt us to make mistakes.
Do you do a Nightly Inventory as suggested in Step 11 of the Big Book before retiring each night? You should and now It’s EASY! With MST just answer 10 simple questions straight from the Big Book and you’re done!
* Read the AA Daily Reflections Fast! Quickly get your daily reflection for the day direct from the Alcoholics Anonymous website.
* We are only as sick as our secrets and the alcoholics anonymous recovery program is all about sharing with others, particularly our sponsors. So My Spiritual Toolkit has a super feature for sharing your inventories, journal and gratitude lists with your sponsor or trusted adviser. Simply Text or Email your sponsor right from within the app and get feedback fast!
* The spot check inventory tool is similar to a mini step 4 inventory. You can create different inventories based on the big book style - resentment, fear, sex and harms done.
* App features a sobriety calculator which keeps track of number of days you are sober for. Just set your sobriety date in the counter and it will automatically calculate how many days you’ve been sober, years sober, months sober, even hours! Even more fun, you can share this with your sponsor or other trusted advisers from right within the App!
* You also have an Online Journal you can use to clear your head of unwanted racing thoughts and irrational fears before you fall asleep at night. Get those crazy thoughts out of your head and into your journal! Plus you will be able to read old journal entries to see how far you've come.
* Gratitude List - Your recovery program is not complete without the gratitude list tool. This pro tool will take your sobriety to the next level.
* PIN locking will keep your info safe and secure for your eyes only.
* Do you prefer to type on a computer? You can use the accompanying My Spiritual Toolkit Web app from any browser for free! No other app offers this feature!
- Serenity Prayer
- Big Book Third Step Prayer and Seventh Step Prayer
The Spot Check Inventory (think mini 4th step) allows you to quickly get rid of resentments when on the go and you can later add more detail via your computer because all data is encrypted and securely synced to the cloud using the same security as banks!
* You can create different spot check inventories based on the big book style - resentment, fear, sex and harms done.
Just because you’re a recovering alcoholic doesn't mean life will slow down. Instead it will move forward, and so must you. Often times moving forward means being on the constant go. In effect, this means that if you’re using journaling as part of your recovery from alcoholism, then you don’t have time to sit down and write your feelings out.
- To protect anonymity, app icon does not show AA references.