Absolutely awesome. I was skeptical at first, but this game has so much going for it. Length, customization, etc. If you like minmaxing you can minmax, if you dont, you don't have too. It's obvious that the dev put a lot of work into this and it shows. Very polished. Only wish that there were more characters.
Loving it so far, watching my characters slowly grow stronger and beating enemies which i struggled with before make me feel the blissful satisfaction that very little games can give me. Been playing for 2 weeks yet I'm still not even halfway to Endgame. This game is similar to Endless Frontier except it's more refreshing. Really orgasmic animations, especially the effects of Fireballs.
Very simple to get up and running. I feel like I have ADD and games that require too much time to learn the controls throw me off. This game is extremely easy to play but difficult to master. The replayability is also top notch.
An innovative blast-all-enemies style game with a high skill ceiling and crunchy pixel art. A real time sink and well worth the small cost. Constantly seeing updates as of 1/21/2017
The only problem I had with the game was the fact that it wouldn't let me unlock items, but with that fixed I don't have any other issues. Good job
Great game. Wish there was some sort of tutorial at the beginning but once you play it a few times, you get the hang of things.
- Add new accessories
- Increased performance of some accessories
- Reduced time that enemies are created
- Reduced number of enemies generated
- At the end of battle, change the character level up to be displayed first
- Fixed an issue where items could not be unprotected on the booty screen
- 5% penalty for all penetrating attacks
- Ring available for purchase
- Monster weapon damage increased by 17%
- Performance adjustment of all weapons
- Support Chinese languange