Unique - a gift idea sharing service, not just a wish list maker Created my wish list, invited family to connect with me, now we can see and reserve gift ideas on each other's lists. It syncs with giftster website too.
App needs something It works great from computer but seems hard to navigate and fetch items in on app. Also, would be awesome if you could add to registry by scanning barcode of items.
Generally Useful The group and share features are great for family lists. Also love the search for and add a photo ability. There are some bugs when trying to enter info. The app adds too many or repetitive characters and clears the field instead of adding suggested word from device. Would also like to be able to invite people who are not members with and email or social media message to view my lists.
One major annoying bug App serves a great purpose. However, surely I can't be the only one having a typing issue. Every word I try to type (Galaxy S6) the app adds a lower case "L" to the end of it. Then when I try to get rid of it, the cursor automatically goes to the end of whatever item I am typing. Extremely annoying and I will, unfortunately, not being using the app because of it.
Really good but.... I found it useful but I would like to be able to add something to someone's list that I think they would like. I also do not want them to see it. Is this on the app and I just cannot find it. This will help me keep track of all things I get for someone not just things they want.
- New! Includes unique item match service. People shopping your list can ask Giftster to recommend & display item matches from Amazon.com
- Added support for Android x86 (Intel) devices
- Fixed bugs (including any reported in previous reviews)
- Better 3rd party keyboard support
- Fixed occasional blank "shop for" page
- Faster & better address book access for invites
- Child account fixes
- Overall stability improvements