Only 1 thing would make this better Great idea! Only thing that would make it better is if we could scan the barcode of an item to add it. So, if I see a toy at the store for my son I could just scan the barcode to add it to his list.
So far the best out there The idea is brilliant. I think some kinks are still being worked out but of all the gift list apps so far this is the best one. Sharing lists is great, putting in a link and having it automatically add info is great. Very easy to use
Disappointing Execution of Great Idea Fantastic idea. Sometimes it actually works smoothly, more often not. Entered text ends up scrambled or duplicated, or deleted. Again, love the idea but this app causes frustration almost every time I use it. If you're considering it, look elsewhere until they get all the kinks worked out.
Entered Text gets Scrambled Whenever I try to enter text, it scrambles whatever entered. PLEASE FIX, ASAP!!!
Unique - a gift idea sharing service, not just a wish list maker Created my wish list, invited family to connect with me, now we can see and reserve gift ideas on each other's lists. It syncs with giftster website too.
App needs something It works great from computer but seems hard to navigate and fetch items in on app. Also, would be awesome if you could add to registry by scanning barcode of items.
- New! Includes unique item match service. People shopping your list can ask Giftster to recommend & display item matches from Amazon.com
- Added support for Android x86 (Intel) devices
- Fixed bugs (including any reported in previous reviews)
- Better 3rd party keyboard support
- Fixed occasional blank "shop for" page
- Faster & better address book access for invites
- Child account fixes
- Overall stability improvements