Should have different brackets in tournaments, so people that actually have a life and work for a living can actually win, instead of kids that sit around and play all day and get like 2000+ lbs winning all the time. When I see 1000+ lbs in first place I think "what, don't you have a life" other than that I really lime playing this game.
Only complaint is 5he bads bass ARE NEVER THAT EAGER TO GET CATCH WHEN I GO FISHING IRL. HOW DO WE Teacg then to ddo rhat?
Hook set does itself and u loose a heart glad I play games before buying things glitch city
I've tried to find a decent fishing game but failed until today this is amazing game,me being a fisherman I would of loved to see a fisherman standing with a fishing rod in his hand bringing the fish in as we do our thing but apart from that it's good
Really fun, just wish you were allotted more hearts and the accessories cost less jewels
Even after turning the music off in the settings, there are still portions of the game where I have to listen to (really bad) tunes that really don't fit the fishing vibe.
• NEW Bonus Round - Target Time Bonus!
• Faster Level Ups - Less experience needed to level up for most levels
• Talents Swapped - "Master Angler" swapped with "Hookset Specialist"
• Minor difficulty adjustments on Lake Okeechobee
• Misc. bug fixes for a better play experience
• If you have any problems updating, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org