Contacts Backup and restore is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts from your phone without the need for a computer or synchronization. You can back up all your contacts with a click of a button and store it as a .vcf file
In your Google Drive account for Cloud storage or locally
All contacts can be easily restored at any time simply by opening the .vcf file in Google Drive storage
Or by using local recovery by selecting "Restore" on the main screen
* Offline backup. No need to sync with any server. Just make a backup Click Save to Google Drive immediately at the end of the backup process and backup file will be saved when there is an Internet connection later.
* Your contacts are secure. We do not access your contacts and do not store them.
* Easy restore. No application is required to restore the backup file. Just tap the backup file * .vcf on your Android or iPhone client.
* Easily transfer contacts and restore between different Android devices or Android to iPhone using the file stored in the Google Drive account only.
* Copy the backup file to your computer using a USB cable.
* Set up backup reminders regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup contacts to VCF file
* Android users 6 and above Attention! App permissions must be granted manually via the permissions manager when app initializes otherwise the app will not work !!