Lots of potential but just too buggy The intention is good and it would be really useful. But it's very buggy and impossible to use. The charts have a non-linear x-axis which means unless you measure yourself every day you can't get a useful trend line. My goal start date has got wrong somehow and I can't see how to correct it. This means most of my data is inaccessible. I'm going back to paper and pencil!
Good app. Easy to use and keeps me informed of what I need to know on a daily basis
Simple. Straight forward Exactly what you want if you want to measure and track your body dimensions.
Love The best weight tracker i have ever used
Great app very useful
Dose what it says Keeps me up to date with all my weights and goals without the need for scrappy bits of paper. Next I need is a day by day healthy food planner. 😊
Version 7.13.2 :
- Added waist-hip ratio (WHR) in the synthesis.
- Interface optimized and corrected.
- Weight and Body muscle weight curve added (if actived) on the same chart.
- Interface Optimization in landscape mode for telephones and tablets.
- The system automatically restores your backup data when the application is re-installed if your device is compatible :
Settings -> Backup&Reset -> active back up my data and check the box automatic restore.
No.1 app for Body & Weight Tracking - perfect for diet, body building & fitness
Track your weight, waist, BMI, hips, thighs and other body measurements
Your Free Diet, Fitness Beauty for Better Health(Body Fat, BMI Period Tracking)