Are you guys ever gonna do a calibration for a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2?? (((For Latest Version))) Doesn't work well with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. I collect Uranium Ores all of my samples put out at least 30,000 CPM of gamma and beta, not counting alpha. The app only reads 13.5 mSv per hour on my most radioactive thing I have which is a source disc of 10 uCi of Cesium 137.
You've done it again! Once again this latest 'update' has rendered your previously working app non-functional on my device. Once you have it working, LEAVE IT ALONE!
No calibration for Nexus 6P GammaPix doesn't work at all and says light is getting to the camera when the camera is completely covered.
Seems like a very cool concept. Also when will the calibrations for Samsung Galaxy S6 be out?
Note 4 calibration Does not exist at this time. Cannot use App properly as the measurements may be skewed.
No calibration No calibration for samsung galaxy note 3, please add calibration then 5 stars.
• Fixed issue where some devices would never finish initialization.
• Improved detection reliability.
• In the previous version, when Automatic Monitoring detected elevated radiation it would take another measurement, it now extends the current measurement.
• Automatic measurements should no longer occur when you are using your device.
• New night collection mode to obtain more sensitive measurements while your device is not used.
Protecting you from radiation even when you are not expecting radiation!
"GS Ecotest" and "Gamma Sapiens" will turn your smartphone into the dosimeter!
Detect the presence of infrared radiation with the help of your's phone's camera
Radiological examination of the environment becomes easy with Virtuoso!