With the app, children practice the days of the week, the months of the year and reading a calendar.
With the app, children learn:
* The days of the week (in the correct order).
* The months of the year (in the correct order).
* How many days the different months have.
* Read the calendar.
* Simple calculations with the calendar.
* Which day comes after / before .......? What is the first, second, last (etc.) day of the week?
* Put the days in the correct order.
* Which day is missing?
* Which month comes after / before .......? What is the first, second, last (etc.) month of the year?
* Put the months in the correct order.
* Which month is missing?
* How many days does this month have?
* Which day falls .... (read the calendar).
* Which day falls after ..... (read the calendar).
What is so special about the app?
* With this app, children specifically practice the "measuring and geometry" component of arithmetic and mathematics.
* These calculation sums are also part of the CITO Calculation & Maths test.