The Application Botanical Gardens Madeira was designed having as target audience, all visitors of Botanical Gardens Eng Rui Vieira.
Provides useful information to the user, such as the hours of operation, location of entrances, restaurants, etc.
The user has at his disposal an interactive map of the all garden, where you can locate the various existing points of interest, such as: plants location, sights, bars, etc.
Also, the user has at its disposal the functionality of reading QR codes. Using this, users can access information highlighted of these same points of reading.
Thus highlights the main features of the application:
• Map of the Botanical Garden;
• Indication of location;
• Interest points;
• Search different areas in gardens;
• Interactivity with QR Code reader in some places;
• General information (schedules, prices, accessibility) ;
• Query plants by world distribution;
• Location of the plant in the garden;
• Information about the history of the Botanical Garden;
• Access and schedules of transports;
This application was made under the anniversary of the Botanical Garden of Madeira Eng Rui Vieira on April 30, 2014, by the following team of developers: Ezequiel Vieira , Marco Freitas , Roberto Caires .