Start hiking with the MapMyHike community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Follow your favourite professional tennis players and tournaments in real-time throughout the season, including ATP Challenger Tour events.
• Live Scores
• Live Match Statistics
• Completed Matches
• Order of Play
• Player Bios & Head to Head Records
• 15+ Languages
• Share with Friends
Download now for free to follow every point, every match, every ATP World Tour and WTA tournament.
Grand Slam Events are not featured on ATP/WTA Live. Please refer to individual events for scores.
Keywords: ATP/WTA, Pro, tennis, live, score, scores, atp, wta, tour, sport, sports, world, live, federer, finals, nadal,sharapova
FINDING A HIKE IS EASY!
• Sort with the Hike Finder tool
• Drop pins show hikes on regional maps
• Search with the Trails Near Me tool
• Select waterfall, overnight, or day hikes
• Find a hike from a Milestone Press guidebook
• An ever-growing selection of hikes
FREE INFORMATION HELPS YOU SELECT YOUR HIKE
• Synopsis of the route
• Photo from the hike
• Hike Type (day hike, overnight, waterfall, etc.)
• Location, hike distance, and elevation gain
• Trail highlights—views, flora & fauna ------YOUR HIKE PURCHASE INCLUDES----------------
• Hiking map—GPS tracking shows your precise location
• Hiking directions using your phone's GPS feature • GPS-enabled map to trailhead from your location
• Clear, concise directions to the trailhead
• Auxiliary map to trailhead from closest town
• Contact info for land management agencies
ENHANCED HIKING DIRECTIONS
• Detailed trail highlights and local history
• Mileposts/waypoints tell you where to turn
• Text brightens as you near a milepost GPS-ENABLED OFFLINE MAP
• Easy-to-follow GPS-enabled trail maps
• Know precisely where you are at all times
• No internet required on the trail
Once you've installed the app and purchased a hike, all your trail information is available and fully functional, even without data or phone service
Komoot offers the smart & easy way to experience the great outdoors. The go-to app for hikers and bikers, komoot gives you topographic maps, turn-by-turn navigation, recommendations on cool places, & much more.
GET CUSTOM, REAL-TIME NAVIGATION
- Get Smart Tours tailored to your fitness level and sport preferences
- Hop on your bike, take a hike, or choose from other sport types, including road or mountain biking
- Use topographic maps and turn-by-turn voice navigation to guide you so you can focus on the path ahead
- Check out Tour characteristics like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation, so you can plan down to the last detail
- Always know how fast you’re going, how far you’ve gone and how much longer you have to travel
DISCOVER & SHARE COOL OUTDOOR SIGHTS
- Check out Highlights to get recommendations on interesting places from others like you
- Create your own Highlights to share your outdoor expertise with fellow outdoor people
- Add photos, tips, and vote on your Highlights
- Show us what you like and we’ll recommend Smart Tours over time―only from komoot!
EXPLORE WITH NO LIMITS
- Offline Maps allows you to download your planned outdoor activities for offline usage
- Komoot automatically syncs across devices including your smartphone, desktop and tablet
- Follow your friends and keep up with their outdoor adventures
- Explore with the flick of a wrist: komoot is now available on Android Wear smartwatches!
“Komoot does for hiking and biking what Apple does for hardware: makes it easily accessible and fun to use.”
- Cult of Mac
For support and tips, please visit help.komoot.de
Key features of the WTA Finals mobile app for Android
• Check out the leader board, highlighting players qualifying for the WTA Finals
• Read WTA Finals player biographies
• Join the interactive Fan Zone to share Instagram pictures and answer tennis trivia questions
• Get venue and visitor information
• Connect to the latest tweets and Facebook posts about the WTA Finals
"Google Play" - One of the Best Apps of 2013
Used & trusted by over 150 Search & Rescue teams across Europe and North America
NEW! Now ViewRanger is just a glance away on Android wearables
● GPS mapped location, even without mobile signal
● Offline map mode* – store in advance using “Create Saved Map”
● Access to 10,000's of route guides and trails
● Track recording – view your path on map to keep or share, even add Flickr photos
● Sports computer stats – view distance, speed, etc.
● Real time location sharing** – BuddyBeacon (requires data connection)
● Active Route Navigation***
● Powersave mode in the GPS settings
● Synchronises with web account for route planning, publishing and sharing.(http://my.viewranger.com)
● Share tracks via Facebook and Twitter
● Record a track, navigate and view track stats on Android Wear™
FREE MAPS INCLUDED
● OpenStreetMap© & OpenCycleMap Global street & terrain mapping
● Bing Aerial Imagery, Ski map, Transport map.
Use in-app purchasing (ViewRanger Store) to add official USGS/Accuterra topographic mapping for the whole of the USA. NR CAN maps are available for Canada as well as many other premium topographic maps for other countries.
A choice of Global open-source maps are included for free and are streamed over data connection, that can be cached for offline use. With ViewRanger, you can choose the best map to use and you'll always know your mapped location, even where there’s no cell signal.
It’s easy to record a track of your progress, so you can view your path and stats for every trip. Your tracks can be stored using your free web account (my.viewranger.com) or shared using Facebook or Twitter, you can even add photos using Flickr. You can also use BuddyBeacon, our PIN protected real-time** tracker & location sharing feature.
Planning a trip? Use ViewRanger to create & follow your own routes or simply download one from our growing library of expert and community generated walks and cycle rides***. And as our expert guided routes are created by book publishers, forest service and outdoors magazines they are packed with local knowledge.
ViewRanger is designed for Hiking, Backpacking, Mountain Biking, Cycling, Skiing, Snowboarding, snowmobiling, Horse riding, cross country running, ATV and Quad biking, , Hot air ballooning, Micro-light flying, Nature watching, Photography and most outdoors activities. It’s used & trusted by most Search & Rescue teams.
Already a fan of ViewRanger? Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates:
Paid for Map choice available in over 22 countries:
Great Britain Ordnance Survey, Ireland (OS Ireland and OS NI), Germany (BKG), France (IGN), USA (USGS/Accuterra), Austria and Liechtenstein (Kompass), Belgium (IGN/NGI) Canada (NR Can), Czech Republic (DPA), Finland (NLS), Netherlands (Kadaster), New Zealand (LINZ), Norway (Statkart), Slovenia (NMA) Spain (CNIG), The Canaries Islands (Discovery Walking), Sweden (Lantmäteriet)), Switzerland (Swisstopo), Denmark (Geodatastyrelsen), Madeira, Greece (TERRAIN Editions SA), Slovakia, (DPA), and parts of Italy.
*store in advance using “Create Saved Map”. ** requires mobile signal. *** may incur additional charges
Free Global maps © 2012 OpenStreetMap, CC-BY-SA & contributors.
Need more info? visit: http://www.viewranger.com. Any questions or feedback, please drop us an e-mail: email@example.com
During hiking, you only need to turn on the GPS function of your phone, and you can enjoy tracking and recording your hiking trail details (GPS information) with Hiking Tracker Pro. After hiking, when you can access internet data, you can open the online hiking trail map to view and save a map image. After that you can view the offline map image any time.
Here are the key features of Hiking Tracker Pro:
1. Record Hiking Trail Details
2. Real Time Hiking Summary
3. Hiking Record Summary
4. Elevation Chart
5. Hiking Trail Map (Data Access Required)
6. Hiking Trail Map (Required to run Hiking Trail Map once)
7. Share Elevation Chart and Hiking Trail Map with friends
"Accupedo Pedometer Widget made good walking buddies in our last tests." [Washington Post, 10/1/12]
"Among cellphone apps the Accupedo pedometer widget for Android phones had the top spot." [LA Times, 12/28/11]
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking on the home screen. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
++++ ATTENTION ++++ Your phone may not compatible with Accupedo. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in SLEEP (STANDBY, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app. Accupedo is a free edition of Accupedo-Pro.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
++++ Features ++++
● The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
● Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Lap.
● Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
● Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
● Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
● Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
● Concise widget display on Home screen: 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1
● Edit daily step counts.
● Lap: “odometer” function for short walk.
● Database backup: SD-Card and Google Drive.
● Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
● Share daily log on the Facebook.
● Email a daily log file.
● Language option: default and English
++++ Installation ++++
● WATCH YOUTUBE FOR INSTALLATION VIDEO (Type in Accupedo) for more information.
- For Android OS 4.0 or higher
1. After downloading, click App icon. You will see Widgets tab on the top.
2. Choose Widget, and search for Accupedo.
- For Android OS 2.2 or 2.3
1. After downloading, press and hold your finger on the empty space of the Home screen. (If your Home screen is full of Apps, remove at least two adjacent App because Accupedo needs two App space to install it.) “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
2. Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “Accupedo”.
++++ Notes ++++
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
● Help and FAQ are built in the App.
- Calculates hiking route distance, elevation change, estimated time and generates elevation profile
- Tracks you hike with auto-save and auto data recovery
- Hiking log (keep track of total hiking time, distance, etc.)
- Shows post-hike information (partly supported in Lite version, fully supported in Pro version)
- Customizable Checklist for hike preparation
- Use Google Terrain/Road/Hybrid/Satellite maps
- Import/Export from and to GPX and KML files (partly supported in Lite version, fully supported in Pro version)
- Ads Free! (Pro version)
1. Route Planner
Simply draw your hiking route on the map or import it from Google Earth (KML or GPX) and this app will give you details about your planned hiking route. These included distances, time estimations, elevations, elevation profiles and more. Information is given for the whole route as well as for each waypoint of your planned hiking route. The distance, expected arrival time, return trip arrival time and elevation of each waypoint is shown simply by clicking it on the map.
2. Tracking Function
On the day of your hike, you can turn on the tracking function to get real time information and save it for later review.
You can compare your hiking progress with the estimations in the app. It helps you to determine whether you should speed up, slow down or should stop the hike and go home. It increases hiking safety by showing you if you are behind schedule and telling you when you can expect yourself to be at a certain landmark/waypoint.
3. Autosave and recovery
The app is designed to save and recover your tracking data automatically so you don't need to worry about data loss in case of battery running out or other device problems.
4. Hiking Log
You can keep all your hikes in the log to see how much you have hiked. You can show them on the map any time to review your hike and to see how good your estimation was.
The app is pre-loaded with a day-hike checklist. You can add, remove, re-arrange categories and items in this list to customize it to your need. In the Pro version, you can even save the customized list for different hikes (CSV format). You can also prepare your own checklist from MS Excel or other spreadsheet programs and then import it into the apps.
Get Active, lose weight, lower your blood pressure, live longer, and feel better. Download now for free and join the millions of users already improving their health with Pacer Pedometer.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
-Login with Facebook to find friends faster, or anonymously for more privacy
-Works with friends on Android and iPhone
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
-Connect with, motivate and support other users working on the same habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Weight and BMI tracking so you can see your most important health vitals in a single location, with a simple, clear dashboard and trend analytics
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account. Just authorize Pacer to connect to your MyFitnessPal account, and as long as Pacer is running, your data will also appear in MyFitnessPal without any extra effort.
-Based on science: track your metrics against standards provided by the World Health Organization and President’s Fitness Council.
Best of all, Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. So before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
And remember, stay active!
Pedometer is an application for Android , that counts your steps at jogging, running and walking time
Pedometer counts your steps, displays your pace, approximate. distance, speed and how much burn your calories.
Everyone should walk 10,000 steps per day, how many steps are you walking? Whether you’re walking, hiking, or backpacking for pure enjoyment, to improve your general health and fitness, or as part of a specific diet and weight loss routine, the Pedometer counts every step you take and helps you reach your workout goals.
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.