With a UI optimized for both Tablets and Smartphones, ease of usability was the main design concern.
- GET & POST Requests.
- Ability to select most common content types (application/json, application/xml, etc.)
- Ability to add headers to request.
- Ability to send text based content or add parameters for x-www-form-urlencoded requests.
- Ability to view response content.
- Requests are saved to local history.
- Ability to view Response Code, Date, Content Length and Elapsed Time (In history).
- Ability to select a saved request in order to review or re-execute.
Currently only fully trusted certificates are usable when connecting via HTTPS. Self-signed certificates will not work. (Ability to work with self-signed certificates will be added in subsequent release).
Headers received in the response are not currently viewable. (Will be added in next release).
- Full Internet Access: Ability to send requests (duh!).
- View Network State: Check whether a valid connection method is available.
If you have any questions, issues or want to suggest future functionalities, please use the ‘Email Developer’ link or send email to email@example.com .
■ Should give you back your inputted text. Useful for quickly testing internet connectivity.
■ If different (such as showing some HTML), you will know that you must login (such as on public hotspots).
>>> Source code available on website! <<<
Useful for API testing.
Just type your parameters and click the HTTP method you need (POST, GET, HEAD, OPTIONS).
- At the moment, only basic features are available.
- A list of URLs can be loaded from a text file if you have a file manager app installed.
☆ Everything can be sent - files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
☆ Extremely fast - imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds!
☆ Group sharing is supported to up to 5 devices at the same time!
☆ Supports cross platform transfer and sharing between Android and iOS devices.
English (main), Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
★ More than 200 million users' choice.
★ One of 10 Finalists in the CES2015 Mobile Apps Showdown.
★ Top Downloaded Android transfer tool on Google Play in India.
►No network restriction
Connect friends without external Wi-Fi or cellular data network. Share whenever & wherever!
►Extremely fast transferring speed
The best transferring speed is up to 20M/s, which is 200 times faster than Bluetooth speed. Just forget about NFC, use our super cool SHAREit !
Cross-platform sharing for Mobile Phone & Tablet PC(iPad) & PC, Android & iOS & Windows Phone & Windows XP/7/8。
Photos, videos, contacts, apps and everything in SD card, share whatever you like with your friends !
►Simple & Easy
Select contents → Connect with friends → Transmission completed!
►CLONEit (Phone replicate)
You can easily transfer and back up Contacts, Call logs, SMS messages, MMS messages, Apps, all types of files in SD card and even System settings from your old phone to new one.
1. Play To:
With SHAREit, you can connect to PC wirelessly and view mobile photos on computer screen!
2. PPT Control:
SHAREit could control PPT directly. Presentation is not a problem anymore!
3. Remote View:
While connected to PC, you can view any folder and file on PC. Transfer pictures? Play music? Piece of cake! Just click them on your phone.
4. Backup Photos:
Too many photos in your phone? Need to backup them to your PC? SHAREit helps you backup them once and for all.
【LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED】
Just feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The coolest sharing style worldwide!
Connecting 300 million global users.
☆ Cross-platform sharing for Android, iOS devices, WP & PC;
☆ Fast transferring speed without the need of WiFi or mobile data;
Zapya can transfer photo, music, video, and other file types from one device to other devices without mobile network nor Wi-Fi connection. The content is transferred directly from device to device at 128 times Bluetooth speed! Thoroughly defeat BlueTooth/NFC/AirDrop. Better than all you know.
Phone Replicate feature on Zapya can easily backup and transfer contacts, SMS messages and all files from your old phone to new one.
Zapya is an open platform which allow you to mingle with your friends, please spread only appropriate files responsibly.
Enjoy your time with Zapyaers ^_^
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/izapya
Google+ : https://goo.gl/R03WdO
Support : email@example.com
Website : http://www.izapya.com
It can display the HTTP request header of your browsers without Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
Sometimes, when we are in the development, we need to know the HTTP request header sent by the browsers, just like User-Agent or Accept-Encoding or so on, but it's hard for us to get them by Android device without Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
With this app, you can get the HTTP request header easily.
Now it can verify whether the browser supports NTLM authentication.
How to use it
1. Specify your host and port(Optional).
2. Click "Start web server" button.
3. Click "Launch browser" button.
4. Select the browser that you want to test(Optional).
5. Browser will display its HTTP request header.
>> Bugs or Requirements
If you find some bugs or you need some features, please send email to me: firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!
Share Files and folders stored on Clouds Storage via Bluetooth.
1) High Performance
2) Switch On Bluetooth from application
3) Admin Bluetooth Connections
4) Filters Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Zip Files and Apps.
5) Share via Bluetooth
6) Share via Social Media Applications e.g Gmail, Facebook etc
7) Back up Application and Share Apk via Bluetooth
8) Support Google Drive, Dropbox.
9) Share Contacts
10) In Built Image Browser
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
★ Light - 1M app size, fast install and start up quickly
★ Simple - Just picking a file and start sharing
★ Fast - Super fast near-distance transfer speed, 50x faster than Bluetooth
★ Free - No data cost, no Internet connection
► MY HIGHLIGHTS
1) Wireless sharing across Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Pad, PC, and Smart TV;
2) Scan the QR code and get share files in seconds;
3) Support any file types - apps, photos, videos and music etc;
4) Speed up to 50x faster than Bluetooth;
5) Share on anywhere, even without Internet connection;
6) No download needed, directly play the video and music in your friends phone, that is, you can use smart TV direct play big videos in the phone.
7) Fast QR code scanner.
► YOU NEED ME
- Party Time - Instantly share party video, photos.
- Bus Time - Share music, photos or E-book to kill time.
- Class Time - Share courseware and homework to improve learning efficiency.
► I’M HERE
Your kindly feedback would be much help to us.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/zerolauncher
Test & Feedback group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108717987647746557051
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
Get the ad free version of this app http://www.goo.gl/1q4GV and help us keep making great apps like this.
Have an app you love that you want to share with a friend? Share Apps lets you share apps that you have on your phone with a friend by sending them an email or text message about the app with a link included. Downloading is made easy by sending them directly to the app's page on the Android Market. It's the best way to tell a friend quickly about your apps! They'll be glad you did!
Does not send APK files. Why is sending the link better?
Recipient can view item's description on Play Store
Less network and data usage required
SHARE AN APP
Tap the app
Select how you would like to share it
SHARE MULTIPLE APPS
Tap and hold an app to start selecting
Tap apps to select
Tap the share icon at the top of the screen
Tap search field
Type to filter by app name
INTERNET ACCESS - for advertisements
NETWORK STATE - to improve ads
By installing and using this application you agree to the terms at http://www.goo.gl/1aXHo
MyAppSharer support many method to share your apps, you can share by message, Gmail, bluetooth, what's app, facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc..
By using the feature to export APK to SD card, you could backup your app to your SD card.
MyAppSharer also support share multiple apps at one time, and support instant search, easy to find your apps.
Here is a demo video for sharing apk between devices.
Thanks "Flo WolfOne" provide the video.
* Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, to workaround this issue, please use "Android Beam" or "Bluetooth(zip)" instead.
1. You can install "Barcode scanner" to support share link by QR-Code.
2. Install "Dropbox" to support share APK to Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you could donate the app from settings menu to remove Ad.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
* Support Arabic language, thanks abdullah(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Keywords: share, apps, link, apk, bluetooth, QR-code, Android Beam, backup app.
1. Share apks directly as attachment by e-mail or bluetooth
2. Share app link by other applications which accept text (SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
3. Backup apps on your phone
4. Long press and pop more features(Share link,Share APK,Uninstall,Backup,Google Play,Details)
5. Display phone used memory and SD Card used memory
CM Transfer is the fastest mobile file transfer app.
☆ Simple: Simple and smooth interface makes sharing files easier than ever.
☆ Speedy: Faster than you can believe - 160 times quicker than Bluetooth.
☆ Various: Transfer photos, videos, music, apps and any other file whenever you like.
(Made by Cheetah Mobile, Google Play's #1 tool publisher and the developers of Clean Master!)
The perfect times for CM Transfer:
► When you want to share an interesting app at a meeting with friends.
► When you watch a great movie, listen to an emotional song or play a fun game and want your friends to experience it too.
► When you wish to share beautiful photos with the friends travelling with you.
► When you happen to see someone next to you is watching a great movie and you hope they can share it with you.
Anytime you want to share, CM Transfer is always by your side.
So, if you like it, please rate us with 5 star (★★★★★). Your support is the power to drive our continuous improment. Thank you so much!
If you have ideas or suggestions, you're welcome to contact us:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Transfer/347337685455473
Twitter - https://twitter.com/CMTransfer
Beta testing group - https://plus.google.com/communities/109174712128066957982
Email - email@example.com
A simple way for you to find new portals:
1) go to http://www.ingress.com/intel/
2) locate a portal you want to go
3) click on the link icon on the top right of the screen and get a link to the portal.
the link will be similar to: http://www.ingress.com/intel?ll=-23.548943,-46.638818
(this example does not work because google filters google play links.. :(
4) send this link to you android device (per email?) and click on it
5) this app will redirect it to Google Maps ( or any other GPS app )
6) drive to the portal and create a megafield
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Niantic and I can only hope they have mercy for those who use this app.
This app is OpenSource: https://github.com/marcosdiez/IngressIntelToGps
The offline database contains the GPS location of the portal and on the fly requests the portal street address, so you can either go there yourself or speak the address to another agent. It's of course possible to share all this info yourself.
Search Portals by name and sort them either:
* by alphabetical order
* by distance from where you are
* by distance from a specific portal (as if you were there)
Perfect for when someone tells you: "Go to portal X, which is next to Portal Y" and you have have no clue where neither these portals are.
* export Portal Name, Address, Google Maps URL and Intel URL
* export Portals to Google Earth. If you export three portals, a field will be drawn so you can see you plan on the globe.
To obtain the list of portals on your region, no matter what city, state or continent you are, please speak with @MarcosMarcos on COMM.
Warning: Addresses are resolved using Google's Android GPS coordinate to Address APIs and photos are downloaded though anonymous HTTP.
This app is not affiliated with any entity.
Just start the app, make some noise and you can watch the sampled sound frequencies on the screen.
It also comes with some standard frequencies so one can check if it's working as expected :)
This app is actually just a refactoring of
source code: https://github.com/marcosdiez/FFTBasedSpectrumAnalyzer
My source code is available here:
inside of their phone/tablet without having to copy the DB to their computer
(and later needing to copy them back to their phone).
It installs on your phone a Web Based SQLite Admin tool in which you can open from your computer.
If you just want to see if this software works, download it, install on your phone,
open it, start the server and go to "http://ip_address_of_your_phone:8080/" from your computer.
If you have no internet, connect your phone with the USB cable and type "adb forward tcp:8080 tcp:8080".
Afterwards, open http://localhost:8080/ from your computer.
Now just create a database or play around with an existing one.
To view/edit a database from an existing/your app:
It is possible for you to view/edit a DB from an existing app, but you will need permissions for that.
If you are rooted, just type:
adb shell su -c chmod 777 /data/data/com.apkcreator.apkname/databases/ /data/data/com.apkcreator.apkname/databases/*
hint: some apps make the DB not readable publicly every time they open, so be ready to type the command above many times.
If you can't root, use your own app to make this folders and files public writtable.
You may want to do this only on the debug version of your app.
Afterwards, open SQLite Admin for Android, open the sqliteDatabases.sqlite3 database and
add either the absolute folder path or absolute database path in the databases database.
If you wrote the path correctly AND there are permissions, the DB will automatically appear.
Warning: errors will only be shown if you close SQLite Admin for Android and open it again.
An alternative to this software would be com.peculiarcat.sqlbride, which takes a different approach.
Just like everything else, this software could not be done without the help of many:
Android Server for PHP (com.esminis.server.php) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.esminis.server.php
phpLite Admin (original source code + some monkeypatch of mine) ( http://code.google.com/p/phpliteadmin/ )
This software was written on a plane :)
This is actually a full blown single user PHP server on your phone. You can do whatever you want with it. Just check the www folder on your sdcard.
This software is open source and it's code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/marcosdiez/sqliteadminandroid/
Marcos Diez ( marcos AT unitron DOT com DOT br)
This is the standard Jelly Bean AOSP Keyboard with a few modifications:
- Merge with Ivan Volosyuk's WiFi Keyboard
- German is now QWERTY instead of QWERTZ
- Both German and Portuguese and English support the same set of international keys
(now one can type in any of these three languages in any of the keyboard layouts, event hough the dictionary won't help)
- Russina Phonetic Keyboard
The WiFi part means that you can connect your PC's browser to your phone and use your PC's keyboard to type on your fine. It is awesome for developers to test their apps and for people who want to type on whatsapp even faster :) Works on any browser, no plugins nor software must be installed on the PC.
This app is GPLv2 Open Source.
Thanks to Yuvi Panda, https://github.com/yuvipanda
and Ivan Volosyuk, http://code.google.com/p/wifikeyboard/
Merge done by Marcos Diez (marcos AT unitron DOT com DOT br)
The best way to use this program is at a party.
Open the TrollCam and ask some friend of yours to take a photo of you. Tell them they just have to point and click on any volume button in order to get the picture taken.
The phone will show the back camera of your device,just like a normal camera app, but with a 90 degrees rotation. No matter how much your friend rotates the phone, the image will always be 90 degrees rotated, which will completely annoy your friend.
If he or she ever pushes any volume button, things will get even more interesting: the phone will take a photo made by the front camera, i.e. your friend's face trying to take the photo.
The photo is saved on the TrollCam folder of your sdcard.
Right after the photo is displayed and the Trololo tune is played.
This software is actually very useful for people who want to learn new cusswords !
Like any other app, the TrollCam can only access your frontcam if you have Android 2.3 Gingerbread or higher installed.
This makes dialing an easy one click process.
Very useful for people who want to use their phone as a phone !
To use it, just hold the search button at any time. To obtain the previous behavior, just uninstall this app.
Speaks the time every time you get your lock screen password wrong on Android.
This software actually improves my sleep. If, while sleeping (or almost waking up)
I open my eyes, than I can't get back to sleep. So I learned how to wake up without
opening my eyes. Apparently this is not hard, as I know other people who can do
it as well.
So I wake up and, with my eyes closed, grab my phone (which is of course next to my bed).
Afterwards I turn the screen on, which is easy because it is a hardware button.
Then I just hover my finger randomly at the screen, which should now be the lock screen.
Of course my password will be mistyped and that is when this software will just speak
out loud what time it is.
This way I know if I must wake up or if I can sleep for some more minutes without
having to open my eyes !
For this software to work you must set it as a device administrator.
That means you must unset it if you plan to uninstall it.
That is an Android idiosyncrasy in which I have nothing to do with.
Go to Settings / Security / Device Administrators to set or unset it.
Also, on Android, if the unlock pattern is too small, Android won't
send a signal to my app.
Sweet Dreams !
This is Free Software: https://github.com/marcosdiez/timespeaker
By marcos AT unitron DOT com DOT br
The code that is printed in this application is:
String myInstaller = this.getPackageManager().getInstallerPackageName(this.getPackageName());
Don't even bother downloading it if you are not a programmer. Else, try to download the APK yourself and install it thought adb to check the different result.