Amazing support mitigates some little niggles within the app. All in all, fantastic and worth every penny
I'm way faster after using training road! Thank you!
Doesn't work properly with dual sided power meters. I've got powertap P1 pedals, and it just doubles the left, leading to inaccurate readings (I'm stronger on the left leg). The desktop version works correctly. Please fix!!
Just would like a quick button to see video from youtube Been training about 1 month now with trainer road I live in the northeast and I dislike riding in the cold so it worked out. Would like the to update the window selection or what information I would like to see or orientation of them
Can you guys explain why after calibration Erg mode shows 120 watts, feels like 250, I switch to a resistance and the reading is 250? Switching back to Erg drops reading to 110 but effort increases? Fix that crap, BTW same buggy behaviour on Mac app.
Using it with elite drivo. Disconnects a lot of times causing me to restart application. Fix this and will give a 10 star. This issue is vital as destroys training flow. Other applications do nor crash.
- Added support for connecting WattBike Bluetooth devices.
- Prevents lag in resistance at the start of intervals due to PowerMatch.
- Fixed an issue where smart trainers could use Resistance 0 for test intervals.
- Reduces clench when resuming workout on smart trainers after brief rests.
- Saves position in MyPlan to prevent scroll position changing.
- Improved Bluetooth device discovery.
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Cleaner text rendering on some labels.