Stay Learned Stay ahead!!!
M-School - The Learning App for CBSE students, from Grade 4 to 12.
MOBILE TUTOR - First Online Learning Digital platform in India for higher education has now redefined online learning for CBSE students, from Grade 4 to 12 vis-à-vis their m-school App.
During these trying times that we are in, m-School aims to ensure that learning is not interrupted for the kids to learn from home.
m-School’s is a FREE to Download App that comes with comprehensive and interactive videos designed and developed to make students learning fun and simple.
This Learning App offers Videos, Assessments, IQ, Ask – a – Doubt, Worksheets, Question banks and a free access to our NEET and JEE Apps as well.
• Videos: The Videos are conceptualized and designed by the best Teachers and Subject matter experts hailing from top notch Institutions.
• Assessments: To do a whole lot of practice and to evaluate oneself
• IQ: Get your skills sharpened, by giving a shot at Olympiad and Completive exams-based tests.
• Ask-a-Doubt: While learning, when you have doubts on subjects get them cleared at your own pace from our experts.
• Worksheets: Change the way you learn, ace your skills with our Worksheets across subjects.
• Question Banks: We give you a full access to the most important questions which can feature in your exams, download them and practice to stay refined.
• NEET – Single Sign on facility to access out NEET App absolutely free
• JEE – Single Sign on facility to access our JEE App absolutely free as well. (Use the same username and password to sign in our NEET and JEE app)
Now acquire knowledge, improvise your conceptual learning by watching our videos and utilizing our other modules. Your quest for learning will grow as we make your learning simpler and more fun.
Download the m-School App to enjoy the multitude benefits of mobile learning with all the study resources for CBSE Grade 4 to 12.
Everyone's Learning journey is different, so to create an impactful learning path and to make them achieve and exceed the expected outcomes.
Follow us on:
Love the App? Rate Us! Your feedback will help us enhance the app.