Try to stay on the road by using your fine motor skills and your phone's accelerometer! Seriously, how can I write a full description of a game that's all about staying on the road when its premise is exactly explained in that one simple sentence? Oh yeah, there's also oil involved. And some magic*.
- It has a car, that drives faster than responsible
- The roads magically* generate on their own, increasing in difficulty the further you progress
- You can control the car by rotating your phone
- It has achievements (you know you want to get the game just because of that, don't you?)
- No ads, IAP, loot boxes or other fishy (is this seriously considered a feature these days?)
- Gameplay statistics, because we all know how we love our data
* It's not magic, it's just procedurally generated by an algorithm that the programmer has made up, because his level design skills were... well, desirable.