ScanFi is a wireless network analyzer that turns your Android phone into a passive scanning device. Now scan your wireless network without connecting to any access point, get all the details along with cool graphical representations.
This application would meet user expectations as a basic Wi-Fi Scanner/Analyzer with no additional hardware required. This application will ask for standard permission required as per Google/Android policies.
- Scan your wireless network for available access points, for their signal strength, SSID, MAC and much more.
- Get information of a specific access point, with a history graph of 60 seconds.
- Cool graphs to see all the activity on your WiFi network.
- Channel ratings to know the least crowded channel for transmission.
- Channel spread graph for 2.4GHZ and 5GHz bands.
- Support 2.4Gz and 5GHz scanning.
- Create Wifi strength survey of your house/apartment with default or your custom floor maps that you can load from your gallery.
- Check your average download speed.
- Know only the open access points around you.
- Search for Unknown/Hidden Access points.
- This application is just an analyzer and not a WiFi connection tool.
- The 2.4GHz or 5GHz scanning capability needs to be present in the Android device hardware.
For more specific features or corporate licensing please reach out to the developer directly.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org