ScanFi is a wireless network analyzer that turns your Android phone into a passive scanning device. Now scan your wireless network without connecting to any access point, get all the details along with cool graphical representations.
This application would meet user expectations as a basic Wi-Fi Scanner/Analyzer with no additional hardware required. This application will ask for standard permission required as per Google/Android policies.
- Scan your wireless network for available access points, for their signal strength, SSID, MAC and much more.
- Get information of a specific access point, with a history graph of 60 seconds.
- Cool graphs to see all the activity on your WiFi network.
- Channel ratings to know the least crowded channel for transmission.
- Channel spread graph for 2.4GHZ and 5GHz bands.
- Support 2.4Gz and 5GHz scanning.
- Create Wifi strength survey of your house/apartment with default or your custom floor maps that you can load from your gallery.
- Check your average download speed.
- Know only the open access points around you.
- Search for Unknown/Hidden Access points.
- This application is just an analyzer and not a WiFi connection tool.
- The 2.4GHz or 5GHz scanning capability needs to be present in the Android device hardware.
This is not a commercial tool, for more specific feature development or corporate licensing please reach out to us directly. We do build custom APK(s) for business use.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org