** A successor app to this app has been released **
- Full moon and new moon, first quarter, last quarter will be announced in the widget.
- The calendar opens the widget when touching. (The number under each date is the age of the moon of 12:00 a.m. on the day)
- When you tap a date on the calendar, large moon image is displayed in a pop-up.
- Notify full moon and new moon, first quarter, last quarter in the status bar. (Notify in a timing of the update of the widget) * Requires installation of the widget on home screen.
《 How to resize widget (Android 4.0 or higher) 》
Please set to [ Show(Center) ] or [ Hide ] in settings of [ Display age of the moon ].
Long press the widget ⇒ Release ⇒ To change the size by dragging the dot when four dot and a colored frame appears.
* Please do not install to SD card, even if available in Android settings.
* About storage access permissions
This permissions is needed in order to save the backup to the storage.
The app accesses only "SimpleMoonPhaseWidget" folder when you backup.
The app don't access other than this folder.
* This app does not change the wallpaper. Please prepare wallpaper by yourself.
Wallpaper using for screenshot is here.↓
Photo by "Starry sky" via ruanyuanyuan123456789
* This app is not provided the image to completely reproduce the libration of the moon.
The position of the pattern of the moon phase, such as craters, shifts from a fact a little periodically.
What is Libration:
'In astronomy, libration is an oscillating motion of orbiting bodies relative to each other, notably including the motion of the Moon relative to Earth, or of Trojan asteroids relative to planets.'
Libration (May 13, 2013, 19:45 UTC). In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libration