I LEARN is the easy gateway to the French language… and it’s fun! In each episode, meet characters who invite you to join an adventure: discover the city, complete missions, enjoy the educational mini-games and... revise!
Designed with and for adult beginners who can neither read nor write, I LEARN is free, and offers an easy and innovative method developed by experienced language coaches at the Langues Plurielles training organisation,
Today, I LEARN offers three hours of play and interaction.
What you can do with I LEARN:
- Play more than 20 mini-games across three episodes and a range of environments: learn to count through sport, sort fruit and vegetables, fill in a medical form, etc.
- Meet characters and talk to them: GIGI, your flatmate, CASTOR, the supermarket cashier and partner on the sports field, and LEO, a medical assistant at the Health Centre.
- Use the audio-visual dictionary to enrich your vocabulary.
- Pronounce sentences, record and listen to yourself.
- Read and write, and use your notebook to revise.
- Associate words and sounds
- Learn to read and write in lowercase, uppercase and cursive
The free application can be used as a standalone or as an add-on to the French course. Don’t forget to register for a class!
I LEARN has been designed jointly by the French language training organisation, Langues Plurielles, and the Small Bang creative studio.
I LEARN brings you an experience that combines an innovative teaching method and video play. In-context learning helps you to become familiar with everyday situations and vocabulary. Throughout the experience smartphones are a tool to develop both written and spoken language, even for adults who are absolute beginners!
Are you a specialised literacy teacher?
I LEARN can be a valuable tool, either as an add-on for learners attending classes or just as an inspirational medium. We also offer teacher training courses!
We have more new episodes in the pipeline and will be releasing them in our next updates.
If you have any questions, we would be delighted to hear from you!
If you are a language teacher or a literacy specialist, and you would like to find out more about I LEARN, we welcome your enquiries.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org