Rain Sounds App contains seven different high quality water melodies
Some of the great features:
★ High quality rain sounds
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Timer - so the app turn off automatically
★ Beautiful background images
★ Install to SD Card
You can enjoy seven different water sounds:
★ Perfect Storm
★ Light Rain
★ Peaceful Water
★ Calm Beach
★ Ocean Rain
★ Rain on Window
Whether you love sounds of the rain or ocean you will sleep like a baby with this app.
If you have any comment or suggestion please let me know so I can improve this app for you.
- It has a difficult day?
- It is proved that the sounds produced by rain produce a relaxing effect.
- Raining Mood is the application that will help you relax at any time.
- Just press play and let the sound of the rain helps you to relax.
- The sounds of the rain helps to reduce stress and creates a relaxing atmosphere.
- This application will help you sleep.
- It is also very helpful for relaxation and meditation exercises.
- Raining Mood it´s easy to use and can be executed with other applications.
- Enjoy the rain at all times with this amazing and simple application.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Features ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Relaxing rain sounds.
- Simple interface.
- Easy to use.
Great collection of high quality rain sounds! Perfect for relaxation, meditation, sleep and sound masking or noise canceling. You can also use it at work or while studying.
Timer function: you can set how many minutes you want to listen to a specific nature sound. If you not uses the timer, the sounds will play until you turn them off.
Some of the uses and possible benefits of nature sounds:
Rain sounds included:
Light Forest Rain
Rain From Porch
Rain On Car Roof
Rain On Concrete
Rain On Shed
Rainstorm At Sea
Urban Rain 2
Listen, relax and enjoy!
Using the magic of Foley Artistry, mother nature, and a little chaos from a random number generator, Rain Soundscape creates and mixes a complete experience from your selections in real time. Most rain sound apps have a single pre-recorded loop of sound that they play over and over (and over and over) until your ears fall off. Rain Soundscape uses nearly 50 different sounds and a cleverly built sound engine to paint an audio landscape for the mind. Listen to the calls of a mockingbird over the backdrop of rolling thunder, or sit on a wind-swept porch as the rain courses through the roof-top gutters.
Using intuitive sliders, you set which sounds you want to add to the ever changing mix. Set the rain bar on low to hear the ebb and flow with the movement virtual storm cells; move it to high, add a little wind and some distant thunder, and you've created your very own desert storm. Become a sound engineer and create the mix you want to hear!
Use this app to relax, fall asleep, study, or even background filler for a stage production. Perfect for white noise, riki, meditation, and other low-activity settings. The custom sound engine guarantees that no two storms will ever be quite alike, even after hours of playback.
Additional features include a shut-off timer, presets, and a beta version of the alarm. The alarm will be completed next release, and will feature multiple alarms with preset selection. This app will also continue playing your rain soundscape even if you get a text message or browse the web.
The free version is also offered as a testing version. Because of the complexity of the sound engine, not all devices are capable of running this app in a smooth and efficient manner (if at all). Try this version before buying the paid one just in case your device does not support the sound engine.
Requires four permissions:
Wake lock - To properly wake up the device when handling an alarm.
Read phone state - To pause playback when a phone call comes in.
Internet - For downloading and displaying advertisements in app.
Access network state - For downloading and displaying advertisements in app.
The paid version has no advertisements and thus no internet connection permissions are required. Also, priority will be given to the paid version for bug fixes and features.
hier gibt’s die Hits des Grunge, wir spielen die Klassiker aus der Crossover Zeit, loben das Punkrevival neu aus und tauchen ein in die brachialen Untiefen des New Metal – Bands wie Alice In Chains, Rage Against The Machine, The Offspring und Korn.
Bei AlternativeFM erfährst Du das Neueste aus der aktuellen Szene – die besten Hypes aus England, die größten Indie Bands sowie die heißesten Newcomer – hier wirst du nichts mehr verpassen, sondern du weißt immer als erster Bescheid.
In unserer Sendung 10/60 stellen dir internationale Bands in 60 Minuten ihre 10 Lieblingssongs vor. Nach welchem Song haben sich Seether benannt, mit wem spielten die Subways ihr erstes Deutschland Konzert, was hört Rocky Votolato zuhause für Musik? Diese Fragen werden im wöchentlichen Wechsel von deinen Lieblingsbands ganz persönlich beantwortet.
Außerdem bist du mit unseren Kino-, DVD- und Konzerttipps sowie den stündlichen Nachrichten aus der ganzen Welt rundum informiert.
It is still in Beta state, so please don't leave any negative review.
I will improve it depending on involvement from the community, so don't hesitate to send your feedback or support, for info or help, please mail me directly at email@example.com,
also be sure to check my website http://smugrik.org
Thanks and enjoy!
"Spotify remoteless is the worlds greatest invention!" -JosephRS on twitter (august 2011)
"Wow! The new update to 2.0 makes this app almost perfect! You guys rule. I say almost because I still get the random "remoteless has stopped working" message. Fix that and you win!" - Zeke Duarte, google play store
"Muuuuch better! This app used to be a POS to say the least but with this newest update, a new UI, support for stared playlist, and way better performance. This app is all that it needs to be." - Adam Isa, google play store
"Finally a full functioning version for android Was very disappointed with last version but so far this version rocks. Am so thrilled that I can finally search and queue songs and interact with desktop features from my phone" - Chris Peters, google play store
"I give Remoteless for Spotify a rating of 10 out 10 stars" -LarryABall on twitter (august 2013)
"Spotify premium on surround sound + remoteless app is the best thing I've done for myself in years" -rivercityriot on twitter (juni 2013)
"The new 2.0 version of Remoteless (a Remote app for desktop Spotify) looks like a huge improvement." -ironicsans on twitter (december 2012)
Control Spotify from your couch or any room in the house by
turning your Android into a remote control for Spotify.
Great for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
Control any Mac (OS 10.6 or newer) or Windows PC on the same wifi as your Android.
It's not possible to remote control another iOS device, and Remoteless will not play any audio.
Each computer needs to have a HELPER installed. The HELPER can be downloaded from www.remoteless.no.
Fully functional as a remote for Spotify Free users, but now with tons of extra features for Spotify Premium users.
Some of the things you can do with Remoteless in addition to the normal stuff like start, stop, volume, next, shuffle etc. is:
* Store favorite artists, albums and tracks.
* Start a radio station from any playlist, artist, album, or track.
* Queue any track, or queue all tracks from a playlist or album.
* Search the Spotify library
* Share what you are listening to through twitter, sms or e-mail.
Spotify Premium users can also:
* Browse and start playlists (no longer fully working for Spotify free users).
* Browse starred tracks.
* Star and unstar tracks.
* Show coverart in lists while browsing.
Remoteless will also remote control Airfoil on your computer.
Remoteless only works if you have Spotify installed on a computer. Spotify can be downloaded from www.spotify.com and is only available in some regions.
Existing users are required to update their helpers to version 2.1.1 or newer.
REMOTELESS is not affiliated with Spotify and SPOTIFY is the registered trademark of Spotify Group.
This app is ideal for people who are tired, stressed, with insomnia and had a hard day of work because it has natural soothing sounds of ocean waves, sound of rain, sound of animals of the forest, sound of forest, sound of flowing of water.
Close your eyes, put on the headphones and choose one of the natural sounds and relax or sleep better.
Train your concentration and relax listening to the natural sound. Choose a time and not think about anything until the sound ends. Should gradually increase the time to increase the concentration
1. Natural Sound of ocean waves.
2. Natural Sound of rain.
3. Natural Sound of animals of the forest.
4. Natural Sound of flowing of water.
5. You can choose the songs.
6. You can choose the time.
7. Great quality of the sounds.
8. Beautiful sounds.
9. Beautiful backgrounds.
10. The best relaxing sound!
11. Music for sleep.
12. Sound for babies sleep.
13. You can put a nice sound to calm your baby and sleep like an angel.
14. These nature sounds will help you relax, stay concentrated and focused.
A relaxation technique (relaxation training) is any method (include audio therapy, sleep sounds and nature sounds), process, procedure, or activity that helps a person to relax, to attain a state of increased calmness, or otherwise reduce levels of anxiety, stress.
People use nature sounds relaxation techniques for the following reasons, among others:
- General well-being.
- Insomnia therapy.
- Stress management
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
To hide this license app icon from the launcher, start this license app and click "hide launcher icon"
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
Relax - Take a Break.
Sometimes you just need some time for you. The Raining.fm App can be a great way to relax and unwind after a hectic day. Or set the Break Timer to remind yourself to relax during a busy work day.
Focus - Distractions Be Gone.
The sounds of rain, rolling thunder or cracking thunder, or maybe your own custom mix of all three, can be a wonderful way to shut off from the outside world and focus on what needs to be done.
Sleep - Sleep Timer Built In.
Do you like to sleep to the sound of rain? The Raining.fm App includes a handy Sleep Timer. Start the countdown timer, lay down and fall into a relaxed deep sleep listening to the beautiful sounds of rain and/or thunder.
What are people saying about Raining.fm?
"I just paid two dollars to listen to the rain, and I don't regret it one bit" - Dustin Earley, androidandme.com
"Raining.fm drops down from the clouds to make your day." - Robin Wauters, thenextweb.com
"The Escape You Didn’t Know You Needed." - Masha Arbisman, allmyfaves.com
"It's amazing how much it helped me to focus in a high pressure situation." - Al Abut, Refer.ly
"Just spent the last 30 mins listening to this, blissfully unaware that it was coming from my speakers." - @bradmerlin
"Raining.fm - Today's forecast is...Relaxing." - Masha Arbisman, allmyfaves.com
Sounds: Infinite seamless sounds of Rain, Rolling Thunder and Heavy Thunder
Images: Original Slideshow (as seen on Raining.fm), plus Slideshow from our 2012 Rain Photo Contest on Facebook.
- Break Timer - set the timer and be alerted when it's time to take a break, great for working or studying.
- Sleep Timer - set the timer and the rain and thunder sounds will fadeout gradually while you fall into a nice relaxed deep sleep.
Volume: Make your own custom mix rain and thunderstorm with unique volume controls for all sounds, plus a master volume.
Help: Extensive help section
Please note: Your mobile device needs to be running Android Version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher. Seamless looping is not supported on earlier Android versions.