Relax - Take a Break.
Sometimes you just need some time for you. The Raining.fm App can be a great way to relax and unwind after a hectic day. Or set the Break Timer to remind yourself to relax during a busy work day.
Focus - Distractions Be Gone.
The sounds of rain, rolling thunder or cracking thunder, or maybe your own custom mix of all three, can be a wonderful way to shut off from the outside world and focus on what needs to be done.
Sleep - Sleep Timer Built In.
Do you like to sleep to the sound of rain? The Raining.fm App includes a handy Sleep Timer. Start the countdown timer, lay down and fall into a relaxed deep sleep listening to the beautiful sounds of rain and/or thunder.
What are people saying about Raining.fm?
"I just paid two dollars to listen to the rain, and I don't regret it one bit" - Dustin Earley, androidandme.com
"Raining.fm drops down from the clouds to make your day." - Robin Wauters, thenextweb.com
"The Escape You Didn’t Know You Needed." - Masha Arbisman, allmyfaves.com
"It's amazing how much it helped me to focus in a high pressure situation." - Al Abut, Refer.ly
"Just spent the last 30 mins listening to this, blissfully unaware that it was coming from my speakers." - @bradmerlin
"Raining.fm - Today's forecast is...Relaxing." - Masha Arbisman, allmyfaves.com
Sounds: Infinite seamless sounds of Rain, Rolling Thunder and Heavy Thunder
Images: Original Slideshow (as seen on Raining.fm), plus Slideshow from our 2012 Rain Photo Contest on Facebook.
- Break Timer - set the timer and be alerted when it's time to take a break, great for working or studying.
- Sleep Timer - set the timer and the rain and thunder sounds will fadeout gradually while you fall into a nice relaxed deep sleep.
Volume: Make your own custom mix rain and thunderstorm with unique volume controls for all sounds, plus a master volume.
Help: Extensive help section
Please note: Your mobile device needs to be running Android Version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher. Seamless looping is not supported on earlier Android versions.
√ You can choose the time you want to hear the sound and set the time to stop the sound.
√ Great quality of the sound
√ sound of sea waves natuaral
√ sound of natural rainfall
√ natural sound of water currents
√ Absolutely Relaxing!
√ The best naturally relaxing sound!
√ High-quality sounds of gentle waves on a beach.
This application was developed to help people relax with some natural sounds of nature.
stereomood.com client for mobile
(Please note that this is not an official stereomood product. All rights about playlists and music belongs to stereomood.com)
Provides easy access to Stereomood playlists via mobile phone.
Stereomood is the emotional internet radio that provides music that best suits your mood and your activities and personalized playlists for specific emotions and events.
Where ever you go, what ever you do, how ever you feel, there is always emotion to describe your feeling. Stereomood is and internet radio which brings best songs for your emotion - for free!
Stereomood mobile uses stereomood.com playlists for best suitable music to your mood or activity. Original playlists stereomood.com - tuning my emotions.
Including moods: digital, happy, calm, in love, sleepy and much much more!
Including activities: relax, studying, reading, make love and plenty more!
Legal: This is a 3rd party application, neither sponsored or supported by theStereoMood.com website. The app uses the API provided by StereoMood.com, which can be changed and is not under control of the author of this app
If you are stress-ridden and under constant pressure and you have troubles to fall asleep at night we have three words for you – download sleep music. This is one free app that will enable you to go into deep sleep. Instead of paying thousands of dollars for treatments to teach you how to relax for sleep, with our calming sounds you can easily take a nap whenever you want and for free. Whenever you want to rest for a while from a hard-working day, lie in bed and play your favorite relaxing songs and try to bring yourself in the stadium of that similar to Zen meditation.
Once you download this app, you will see music for sleep playlist, divided in three main categories. The first category is relaxing Nature sound effects category in which you can listen to soothing sleep sounds such as rain sounds pouring down your window, imagine splashing of the waves in the deep ocean sounds and feel your eyes closing as birdsong is on repeat. Then you can move on to the second category, Relaxing sounds. Listen to different forest sounds to reduce stress and panic. It is well known that Japanese music relaxation helps get rid of anxiety, while, only listening to spa music can help you eliminate the pain from your muscles. The third category is completely made for you to fall asleep faster. Lullaby and sounds for babies are great to make you yawn, and if you didn’t know, yawning is contagious so prepare to become a sleeping beauty of the modern time.
Use your sleepy time the best you can!
All the songs in this app will be directly played from the Internet, so you’ll have to have the Internet access (WiFi recommended) in order to listen to these sleeping sounds. However, there is an option for you to free download any sound for sleeping you like and to have it on your phone and use it when you don’t have the Internet.
Another great option you have here is that you can make your own playlist of either your favorite songs, or lullabies for kids or best sleep noise like that of crickets simply by putting songs you want in a special playlist.
This app is great for everybody – young and old, tall or short, boys or girls. Relax and sleep tight! And all we can say is SWEET DREAMS!
Sound clips used in “SLEEP SOUNDS” app are under public domain license and/or Creative Commons’ license.
One of the popular nature sounds is rain sound. Rain is a mysterious thing and comes in the different forms and sounds. Rain sound and rain mood has many positive impacts on people mental and physical health: helps to relax and deal with insomnia, lack of concentration and stress. No matter if you listen to gentle rain or heavy rainfall, or even hear the thunders somewhere far away or just simple rain mood sound – all these rain sounds create comfort effect. Why it is so? Probably, it is as a result of the repetitive and delicate sound of the rain, and that you can easily and safely enjoy it without the need for being outside and becoming soaked. Rain yields a broadband noise. Natural rhythms in rain calms and holds the attention better than mechanical or software sources of white noise.
So what type of rain mood sound help to solve different issues? Here are some answers to this question.
If you listen to heavy rainfall or even thunderstorm sounds for approx.10-15 minutes one hour before you go to bed, you will sleep calmly all night long. There is nothing like the sound of rain to help your body relax and sleep. It is proved that the sound of heavy rain or thunderstorm help many people relax and fall asleep. It is the perfect non-drug sleep aid for people who have difficulties with falling asleep.
The sound of gentle rain mood is a really good noise block in a busy office. The gentle and slightly irregular rhythm of the falling rain drops can put you right in the mood to concentrate and solve difficult tasks at work. Also it is helpful if you just want to relax and rest after long and exhausting working day.
If you want to relax, have some quality sleep or have a good concentration at work – this Relaxing Rain Sounds HD app is perfect for you!
* 4 Rain sound with rain mood for relaxing;
* 20 rain music time play choices;
* 1 rain background;
* Rain HD sound quality;
* Easy and comfortable to navigate Rain sound – Rain mood application.
Relaxing Rain music sound:
One of the best applications from rain mood sound category! I always use it after long working day. It reminds me the countryside and rain drops falling from the big green leaves. It always helps me to relax.
Great Rain Sound App for Sleeping:
No more problems with falling asleep! I listen to the rain mood sounds from this application for 15 minutes before going to sleep and it makes me feel calm and relaxed. I sleep all night long like a baby.
Sound for Concentration at Work:
The soundtrack with the gentle rain mood is really helpful for me at work. It helps me to concentrate at work and complete even the most difficult task despite the noise at our office. Other Relaxing Rain Sound HD app soundtracks also help me to relax after a long and exhausting working day. After just 10 minutes of rain mood sounds I feel relaxed and rested and ready to play with my two small kids.
This app is ideal for people who are tired, stressed, with insomnia and had a hard day of work because it has natural soothing sounds of ocean waves, sound of rain, sound of animals of the forest, sound of forest, sound of flowing of water.
Close your eyes, put on the headphones and choose one of the natural sounds and relax or sleep better.
Train your concentration and relax listening to the natural sound. Choose a time and not think about anything until the sound ends. Should gradually increase the time to increase the concentration
1. Natural Sound of ocean waves.
2. Natural Sound of rain.
3. Natural Sound of animals of the forest.
4. Natural Sound of flowing of water.
5. You can choose the songs.
6. You can choose the time.
7. Great quality of the sounds.
8. Beautiful sounds.
9. Beautiful backgrounds.
10. The best relaxing sound!
11. Music for sleep.
12. Sound for babies sleep.
13. You can put a nice sound to calm your baby and sleep like an angel.
14. These nature sounds will help you relax, stay concentrated and focused.
A relaxation technique (relaxation training) is any method (include audio therapy, sleep sounds and nature sounds), process, procedure, or activity that helps a person to relax, to attain a state of increased calmness, or otherwise reduce levels of anxiety, stress.
People use nature sounds relaxation techniques for the following reasons, among others:
- General well-being.
- Insomnia therapy.
- Stress management
Hundreds mood-based playlists that pool the best independent music from top music blogs and artist submission. Each playlist is generated from tags and users’ preferences and changes every day.
Discover more info about the artist (tablet only) and see the source of the track by tapping the info button or the album cover.
Tag each song by mood, helping to build the coolest community of emotional-based music.
Love your favorite tracks and share them with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
If you really love a track, you can buy it on Amazon.
✓ register and listen for free
✓ listen to over 100 mood playlists
✓ share your mood and music with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
✓ tag the songs by mood, helping us to build the mood based playlists
✓ discover new artists through your mood
✓ discover your emotional profile of the week by clicking on "my mood" filter
✓ send us your photo, we'll bring your photo to life, every week
✓ if you find ads annoying buy us a coffee and get rid of them
✓ artist bio (tablet only)
TechCrunch: “Stereomood is an alternative, serendipitous method of discovering fresh sounds from the top 150 music blogs from across the web, the perfect accompanying soundtrack, or whatever your activity or mood may be.”
Lifehacker “I'm a fan of Stereomood, because sometimes it's nice to just pick how you're feeling and have it queue up a nice long playlist.”
Forbes “Stereomood is the mood ring of Internet music applications. Not only do you get songs to match what you feel, but you get to discover new music in the process.”
PcMag “In terms of audio, Stereomood gets the job done. All but the most hardened audiophiles will enjoy crisp audio that it delivers; the highs and lows sounded good”
Gizmodo “True to Stereomood’s philosophy of mood over genre, there were artists that didn’t line up on the punk axis, but totally fit the vibe of the playlist”
Compose and arrange your music in real-time. Choose instruments individually for the 4 channels. Record live or set notes with the dedicated sequencer or piano roll of each instrument.
"This is no desktop app crammed onto a touchscreen. It seems the interface has been designed around your fingertips." Peter Kirn from CDM (createdigitalmusic.com)
This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and musical phrases. Manipulate the sound of the synthesizers by tweaking the oscillators, resonant filters and audio envelopes. Add audio effects like reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay to your sounds.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and beginners.
Loops you've created and exported with RD4 can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- 4 channel rack mixer
- Instrument selection for each channel
- Volume control with level meter per channel
- Direct audio effect channel assignment
- Tempo control with tap tempo
- Channel mute and solo
- 2 banks with up two 8 bars per instrument
- Adjustable play modes from 1 to 8 bars and random modes
- Song Mode with a length of up to 99 bars
Choose between two virtual analog synthesizers and the drum machine for each channel:
- Modeled after legendary monophonic synths of the '70s
- For fat sounding bass and powerful lead sounds
- 3 oscillators with 6 different waveforms
- Each oscillator can be tuned precisely and has a warmth control for the typical analog sound
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release envelope generator
- Pitch wheel
- Low-pass filter (24dB/oct, 4-pole) with knobs for cutoff, resonance and an ADSR envelope generator
- Recording of played notes in real-time (depending on devices capabilities)
- Piano roll for editing recorded notes comfortably
- Or compose by drawing notes directly with the piano roll in 1/16 or 1/32 resolution
- Piano roll editing features: Transpose Pattern, Shift Sequence and Quantize Pattern
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- Create bubbling basslines and screaming lead sounds
- Successor of the famous synthesizer Rubberduck from d-lusion
- High-quality low-pass filter with resonance, cut-off, and envelope controls
- Oscillator with 4 types of waveforms
- Real-time step sequencer with accent and slide
- Program beats with 10 classic drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Booming kick drums, snappy snares and throbbing percussions
- 8 channels per drum kit
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Channel mute, Closed Hi Hat can mute the Open Hi Hat
- Real-time pattern based step sequencer
- 5 effects: Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Customized layouts for phones, 7 and 10-inch tablets
- Special additional rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- Support for the Novation Launchkey Mini keyboard/controller
- USB MIDI support, connects external MIDI keyboards and controllers
- External MIDI clock sync support
- Automatic MIDI input focus when switching Instruments
- Multi-touch control
- Live session recording
- Audio loop export feature
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- OpenSL support for low latency*
* Please note that for recording in real-time with the Analog synthesizer you will need a low latency Android device with at least Android 4.2. Read more about audio latency on our FAQ: http://www.mikrosonic.com/faq
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/rd4
From a totally intuitive , you can choose between different musical styles and instruments for creating your song, because it's yours, you do not be another exactly like it.
You will make your songs with which you can win the girl / or that you like, give your boss the song deserves, wish him a happy birthday in a unique and fun or get famous on youtube with the next song of the summer .... the possibilities are endless ...There is onlythat you include your talent !
- 16 Styles: Rock , Pop , Disco and Latin
- Musical Instruments : 3 Drums , 3 Bass , 3 Guitars and 3 Keyboard for each style.
Can you imagine make a song with rock guitars , electronic drums , bass and keyboards disco indie pop ?
Enjoy and have fun creating your own songs !
Music Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best sound.
Music Equalizer is a volume slider with five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
You can also quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* 9 equalizer presets
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* Save custom presets
* Lock media volume
Everyday brings a choice: to practice stress or to practice peace. Constant ringing of your phone can cause a lot of stress, especially when you have some irritating ringtone. Download for free Nature Sounds + and choose peace and good mood because you will again love the moment when your Android phone rings.
This FREE app with relaxing melodies is a soundboard with the best sounds nature gives us. Enjoy the relaxing sounds of bird song and running water sound and imagine you are somewhere in the forest. If you prefer summer and seaside, the sound of waves will be ideal to calm you down. Sometimes equally pleasant feeling can be to sit by the fireplace and listen to the sound of fire while you hear the sounds of rain outside. Make that atmosphere by using this app and learn how to relax and sleep.
If you like relaxing music and meditation music or you need some good music to sleep, you will certainly want to have some of the most amazing sounds from nature as a ringtone, sms sound or alarm.
- Set as ringtone for android / contact ringtone / alarm sound / sms sound
- Set timer to play the sound
- Set widget button of favorite sounds on your phone home screen
1. "Set as Alarm" command will not affect existing alarms, only the new ones you create. You can delete existing alarm and create new one.
2. To set widget: Long click on your home screen > Add widget > Choose Nature Sounds + from the list > Pick a sound.
Take the best things from nature, laugh, be happy and have less stress!
Sound clips used in Nature Sounds + app are under public domain license and/or Creative Commons’ license.
• 224 included sounds
• No ads!
• 7 sound groups:
Country, Instrumental, Forest, City, Meditation, House, Beach
• Create your own custom tracks from any number of included sounds
• Change the volume of each sound individually
• Change how frequently intermittent sounds play
• Track library
Upload your favourite tracks to the built-in free cloud library, and download tracks that others have created!
• Sleep timer
So you don't have to worry about turning off Sleep Ambience when you've fallen asleep!
• Wake-up alarm
So you can wake to the sound of your tracks!
• Create custom sounds from your own sound files! The possibilities are infinite!
• Adjust the theme of the app using the colour circles.
• All future features.
Explanation of permissions
• Read phone status and identity - This is used so Sleep Ambience can be alerted when a phone call is incoming so it can stop any tracks playing.
• Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - This is necessary for you to be able to import your own sound files (premium feature).
• Full network access - This is used for connecting to the track library and anonymous error and analytical reporting.
• Prevent phone from sleeping - This is used to keep the screen on while the wake-up alarm is sounding.
• Google Play billing service - To allow upgrading to the premium version.
If you suffer from insomnia or tinnitus, would like a relaxing atmosphere for yoga or meditation, or would just like to be serenaded by crickets or rain while you nap, you’ve come to the right place. This app contains plenty of sounds to remind you of relaxing by the beach on a summer holiday or enjoying the thunder and lightning of a beautiful storm. With hundreds of sounds from nature/home providing an atmosphere, peaceful sleep is moments away.
To become a Sleep Ambience beta tester go to the link below and follow the instructions in the "About this community" section:
Just some of the included sounds:
Airport, chant, choir, bat, Batucada, helicopter, train, beehive, bell, blender, boat, bus, waves, campfire, car, horn, cat, dog, cicada, city, clock, chime, dryer, construction, coyote, crane, crickets, woods, deer, fan, fireworks, dolphin, doorbell, piano, seaside, faucet, drip, fireplace, foghorn, footsteps, sand, stream, fountain, fridge, frog, night, fulmar, truck, gas, fire, goose, grackle, grandfather clock, seagulls, traffic, jackhammer, Japanese flute, kookaburra, Kruger park, lawn mower, loon, microwave, mistral, birds, mowing, nightingale, orca, owl, pile driver, rainforest, samba, scuba, siren, river, snore, splash, sprinkler, steam ship, stormy sea, television static, vacuum cleaner, washing machine, washer, whale, whistle, wind, chimes, woodpecker, countryside, cow herd, duck pond, lyrebird, meadow, on train, rain on tin roof, shearing shed, sheep herd, spring peepers, tractor, tree frogs, Australian wood duck, cow bells, cow moo, crow, door close, door open, duck quack, goat bleat, horse neigh, horse snort, horse trot, old tractor, rooster crow, thunder, tractor start, whippoorwill, cello, didgeridoo, guitar, music box, oboe, piano, saxophone, bamboo flute, violin, flute, harp, jazz guitar, keyboard, mandolin, orchestral, piano reverb, xylophone.
Music Maker Jam, the free new music maker app from MAGIX, makes it easy to start playing with music and mixing your own songs in no time. From the start screen chose a music style and begin mixing instrument loops to create your unique combination of sounds.
Choose from thousands of professionally produced loops and live edit on an 8 track mixing board. Adjust tempo and key or apply cool sound effects in real time. Shake your smartphone or tablet to randomly choose new looops and mix up your current song or inspiration for a new music project.
Music Maker Jam offers you an intuitive user experience enabling you to take quick control of your music production. And beat matching ensures your loops are always perfectly matched. Included are four free styles: Hip Hop, Dance, Electric Jazz, and Rock Ballads with over 1000 professional loops to start you jamming and experimenting.
Expand your pocket sound studio with other styles available for purchase including: Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Techno, Movie Score, House, Metal, and much more. With over 1000 loops to start with, the possibilities are unlimited; define new genres of music by mixing and matching loops from different style packs.
Whether you are interested in quiet instrumentals, guitar driven rock, or sweaty techno for the club - anything is possible with this free music app. You can easily store and save your jam session to pick up later or export a recording to share with friends. Music Maker Jam is free and available for Android Tablets and Smartphones running Android 4.0 or higher.
- 4 free musical styles including over 1000 instrument and sound loops: Hip Hop, Dance, Rock & Jazz
- Purchase more styles and upgrade your loop library to include Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Techno, Movie Score, House, Metal and more
- Mix loops from different styles to create your own musical genre
- Shuffle and mix loops on an 8 channel mixer board
- Adjust tempo and key
- Tilt It: Real time sound effects can be applied using a tilt function sound board
- Shake it: Loops can be randomly chosen by shaking your phone
- Record and export a song to upload to social media channels and share with friends
- Customize your environment with background images
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB Ram
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (to download all free styles)