Your money is safely parked in an RBI approved bank account hosted with Transcorp International Limted.
Cheq-Transcorp provides digital UPI wallets for Indians and foreign nationals visiting India! Cheq wallet is the perfect solution for all your personal budgeting and expense management needs.
Why get a Cheq Wallet?
✓ Get up to 5% cashback on your spends ⚖️
✓ Zero Fees & Charges🤘🏽
✓ Blazing fast payments 🤘🏽
✓ 24/7 Friendly customer support ☎️
Keep your monthly spends in control with Cheq
1) Create a dedicated Cheq wallet to manage your everyday expenses
2) Top-up funds anytime anywhere to spend via UPI
3) Make bill payments & recharges on time with our bill alert feature
Enjoy blazing fast & simple UPI payments
1) Enjoy UPI Scan & Pay facility to make payments on every QR code across India
2) Make online payments at over 1 lakh merchants using your Cheq UPI handle
3) Transfer money to your friends/family instantly & conveniently
4) Send/receive money easily in/from your bank account.
Keep your savings account details safe
1) Using Cheq wallet, keeps your savings account and debit card details safe from hackers and fraudsters
2) We store your data safely and securely according to existing RBI regulations
Get rewards for paying your bills & recharging mobile phone
1) Enjoy hassle-free travel with Cheq app's quick FASTag recharge feature 🚘
2) Earn 2% cashback on JIO, Airtel, VI, and BSNL recharges. 📱
3) Stand a chance to win up to Rs. 500 on Tata Play, Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Dish TV, and Sun direct recharges, as well as electricity, water, gas, postpaid, and broadband bill payments. 📺⚡️
4) Book your LPG cylinder with ease and take advantage of exclusive offers and discounts 🤩
Real cashback offers live with Cheq wallet right now:
1) 2% cashback on making payments at Swiggy. 1% on Zomato. 😋
2) 0.5% cashback on online grocery spends [Big Basket, Dunzo, Zepto] 😋
3) 1% cashback on Uber & Ola 🚕
4) 2% cashback on Airtel and JIO mobile recharges 📱
5) Lucky prizes and exclusive goodies for making electricity, gas, fast-tag and other bill payments through Cheq 💚🎁
Cheq wallet is powered by Transcorp International Private Limited, an RBI regulated PPI license and AD2 license holder. Your data and money are stored safely & securely within India.
1) Which countries are allowed to download the Cheq wallet app?
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Türkiye, United Kingdom and United States and the European Union.
2) Why is Cheq wallet app not working outside India?
Due to regulations, Cheq app can only be used while you're within Indian borders. Our servers detect your current location and restrict transactions being initiated from outside Indian borders.
2) What do foreign nationals need to open a Cheq wallet?
You need to submit a one selfie and photos of your passport and visa documents to our agents for unlocking access to the Cheq account.
4) What documents do Indians need to open a Cheq wallet?
You will need your aadhaar and pan card to apply for a Cheq wallet. A one-time video verification process must be carried out before the account gets activated.
5) Why does Cheq require these details about our customers?
RBI regulations require us to verify your details before opening a prepaid account.
5) What are the benefits of a Cheq wallet?
Enjoy upto 2% cashback on spends with Swiggy, Zomato, Uber, Ola, IRCTC, NyKaa and other online merchants.
Every month we feature exclusive deals on our app and community for individuals paying via Cheq.
6) Does Cheq wallet provide any credit limit/loan?
No, Cheq wallet does not provide any credit limit/loan to individuals