Absolutely love it! Great game runs well challenging AI.
Game is good. Needs some better descriptions. Map add-ons won't download for me even though I paid for them.
Needs Stats and Achievements This game is fun, but it needs a records page where you can see your stats. Wins, losses, total points, total tracks laid, etc. It also needs to have some Achievements on Google Play Games. The feedback link inside the game doesn't work, it wouldn't let me type in it. So for now, this game scores in the 2.5 - 3.0 range. It's playable, but just barely.
Well implementated Well implementated, no bugs really for me. Faithful adaption from original board game. However the lack of online or even peer to peer play sucks because even the hard AI is not very good. My last score was a win by like 25 points. Against all hard level.
Freezes frequently, requiring you to exit the program. Only comes with two maps. Update: stability is much better now is.
Love the game. At times buggy and won't allow some roadside legit moves. But all in all great implementation!
- rooms without password are shown first on the list
- there is play log in multiplayer mode, you will be able to see opponents moves since your last turn
- you can abandon a multiplayer game at anytime
- some connection with server improvements
- fixed some external links
- tutorial and multiplayer minor bug fixes
This ain’t no ordinary maze! Hallways and junctions change with every turn!