Would you like to quit smoking for good?
Then Adiquit is the right choice!
Adiquit is the only app based on scientific knowledge and real clinical practice. A virtual therapist provides professional guidance during the quitting process and helps smokers to overcome withdrawal symptoms.
Adiquit has been created by an international team of leading experts on addiction treatment from Europe and the USA. The app is based on a complex professional support of smokers that is commonly used in therapist practice.
Clinical studies show the chance of quitting successfully with Adiquit is as much as six times greater compared to quitting without any professional help. You’re saving your time using Adiquit - there is a professional support always at hand.
Smoking is an addiction and quitting is harsh. Majority of unsuccessful attempts are caused by the lack of information on the principles of addiction and insufficient preparation. Thorough preparation and professional support are therefore crucial during quitting.
Adiquit is a cigarette addiction specialist, however, it also covers other tobacco and nicotine products.
How does Adiquit work and why does it reach such amazing results?
- It adapts the therapy to meet your individual needs.
- The programme starts with a ten-days preparation, then six weeks long quitting therapy follows.
- There is an everyday short dialogue with the virtual therapist.
- It supports you at the beginning but also during your quitting.
- It inspires you and motivates you to reach your goal of becoming a non-smoker.
- There is a quick aid at hand when you feel sudden cravings.
- Adiquit won’t let you down when you accidentally smoke.
- It provides an overview of your successes and progress.
- It gives you advice on supplementary treatment.
Adiquit intentionally doesn’t include any advertising that could bother you and distract you from quitting.
Adiquit is based on long-term research and clinical practice. Adiquit is the most efficient help available on the market and you will reach maximal possible effect in combination with nicotine supplements and pharmacotherapy - that is why it is not available for free.
You can get the full version without ads and other fees for significantly less than is the average monthly amount spent on cigarettes. Besides, you can use the half-price offer after a two-days in the trial.
Each day without cigarettes counts - download the Adiquit app now.
More information on the app, its creators and the quitting methods available at:
Follow us on social media where you can find much more about smoking and its harmful effects: