The AIG Travel Assistance App is only available to corporate/business travel and Private Client Group policyholders. Individual leisure policyholders do not have access to the app (please do not register to the app with your individual leisure policy number).
With increasing travel security and health risks, navigating the world of domestic or international travel requires a new level of sophistication in order to stay safe and secure. Whether it’s prior to travel, during the trip, or after the return home, our secure, member-only travel assistance app* provides member policyholders with convenient access to in-depth travel, security and health information 24/7/365.
*Features vary by policyholder access. Contact your agent, broker or AIG representative to learn more. Must be connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
· One-touch ‘Help’ Phone Button connects travelers directly to emergency travel assistance.
· Assistance ID card can be accessed via the app in the event the physical card is forgotten or lost.
· Security Travel Alerts contain security level developments that may affect your travel destination(s) (subscribed travel alerts will be sent to the registered user’s email address).
· Online travel safety videos and knowledge tests provide basic tools and information to be an aware, organized and prepared traveler with the ability to email the certificate of completion.
· Check-in feature allows for travelers to let trusted contacts know that they safely arrived at their destination while traveling.
· Country Reports and City Guides provide key information on political conditions, security issues, travel logistics, cultural factors, contact details and health advisories with the ability to favorite reports and guides.
· Provider Directory contains contact information for healthcare providers in various locations around the world with a map view and ability to turn on GPS and locate providers nearby. Members have the option to rate and share comments about the medical provider (feedback will not be made public and will only be shared with AIG Travel).
· Medical Translations tool translates medical terms and phrases into multiple languages.
· Drug Brand Equivalency tool generates drug brand names and their equivalent names for multiple countries.