AIA Connect is a mobile application for AIA Hong Kong & Macau customers to stay connected with AIA by being kept informed of messages related to policy and/or customer services, managing insurance policies any time anywhere and effective searching for hospital/doctor information to cater for all aspects of insurance needs of the customers
Key features include:
1. Support fingerprint and facial recognition login
2. Online transactions – change of contact info, e-advice/ebank-in registration, electronic contract acknowledgement, withdrawal, policy loan, funds switching/allocation, claim submission
3. Online enquiry on accounts/policies, investment portfolios, and financial planner/service contact information
4. Timely push notifications and inbox messages related to policy & customer services, premium, claims, doctor booking
5. Panel hospitals/doctors search , My eCard (electronic medical card) and online doctor booking
6. Online claim submission for individual insurance
7. Online claim history and status review
8. Wallet – Vitality Rewards, Premium Coupon
9. As an entrance to other AIA apps (Employee Care)
10. Link to Chatbot
11. AIA Connect wants to be with you every step of your health and wellness journey. This app reads your health and fitness data from Health app (HealthKit), and helps you keep track of your progress on the go. Use this app to check your AIA Vitality Points and Status, track your workouts and even monitor your weight and BMI.
Health App Integration: -
AIA Connect reads your health and fitness data from the Health app (HealthKit) and shows them in a user-friendly way, it calculates the calories burnt for activities like walking, biking, swimming, etc. and rewards points based on your exercise.
Here’s what you can do with the AIA Connect app:
• Check your AIA Vitality Points and Status on the go
• Submit your health assessment results and earn points
• View your recommended and/or active health goals
• Link your fitness device (e.g. Fitbit, Garmin and Polar) or free app (e.g. Samsung Health) to AIA Connect to earn points when you exercise
• Track workouts by entering the details of your exercise sessions and see how many calories you’ve burned
• Track your weight over time
• Calculate your body mass index (BMI) and assess if you are within the healthy range
• Calculate the calories burned during a workout using the Calories burned calculator as it measures calories burned for activities such as walking, biking, swimming, and cycling.
WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES
The AIA Connect is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind, including without limitation all warranties of merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty whether expressed or implied. To the extent permitted by law, these warranties are exclusive and there are no other express or implied warranties or conditions including warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
AIA shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data or data use, loss of business and/or loss of anticipated savings. AIA’s maximum liability for any damages arising out of the use of AIA Connect whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall be limited to the re-supply of the AIA Apps.
Note: “AIA” herein refers to AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability).