The app for installers and employees of security companies. Developed to control Ajax security systems and quickly connect, adjust and test them.
• • •
MORE OPTIONS FOR THE PRO
The app allows you to administer an unlimited number of security systems. Ajax PRO helps you monitor the state of systems, adjust their settings, and manage user access rights. Both from the company and personal accounts.
IN THE APP:
◦ Create objects and connect equipment
◦ Test devices
◦ Invite users to the hub
◦ Connect surveillance cameras
◦ Customize automation scenarios and security schedule
◦ Connect hubs to the monitoring station
◦ Work from the company account or the personal one
◦ Grow your business with Ajax
• • •
◦ Intruder Alarm of the Year — Security & Fire Excellence Awards 2017, London
◦ Security & Firefighting Risks — silver medal at Expoprotection Awards 2018, Paris
◦ Intruder Product of the Year — PSI Premier Awards 2020, Great Britain
◦ Security Product of 2021 — Ukrainian People's Award 2021, Ukraine
1.5 million people in 130 countries are protected by Ajax.
• • •
Wireless devices are ready to work immediately and connect to the hub via a QR code. No need to disassemble the enclosure for the installation. Wired devices are connected via scanning Fibra lines.
AUTOMATION SCENARIOS AND SMART HOME
◦ Set up scheduled security
◦ Implement the water leak prevention system
◦ Set up turning on the lights in case of an alarm
◦ Invite customers to control lighting, heating, gates, electric locks, roller shutters, and electrical appliances via the Ajax app
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE INTEGRATION
Connect cameras to the hub so customers can watch video streams in the app. Integrating the Dahua, Uniview, Hikvision, Safire, and EZVIZ cameras into the system takes a minute. Equipment from other manufacturers is connected via an RTSP link.
PROTECTION OF LARGE OBJECTS
Hub radio network can cover a three-storey private house. And the radio signal range extenders with support for Ethernet connection allow one system to protect several metal hangars or detached buildings.
• • •
PROPRIETARY COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
◦ Two-way wired and wireless communication at a distance of up to 2,000 meters
◦ The “hub—device” polling interval from 12 seconds
◦ Device authentication
◦ Data encryption
COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION OF OBJECTS
◦ Intrusion detection, fire detection, and water leak prevention
◦ Wired and wireless devices
◦ Panic buttons: in-app and separate; on the keypad and key fob
SABOTAGE–PROOF CONTROL PANEL
◦ Runs on OS Malevich (RTOS), protected from failures, viruses, and cyberattacks
◦ Hub polling by the Ajax Cloud server from 10 seconds
◦ Up to 4 independent communication channels: Ethernet, SIM, Wi-Fi
◦ Backup battery
◦ Wired and wireless detectors with photo verification of alarms
◦ On-demand photos taken by the users
◦ Captures a series of photos if any detector triggers in alarm
◦ Snapshot delivered in 9 seconds
CONNECTING TO THE MONITORING STATION
◦ Support for Contact ID, SIA, ADEMCO 685, and other protocols
◦ Free PRO Desktop app for control and monitoring
◦ Connection to the CMS via the app
• • •
To work with this app, you’ll need the Ajax equipment available for purchase from Ajax official partners in your region.
Learn more about Ajax: www.ajax.systems
Do you have any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com