* Graph tracer via trackball, trackpad, d-pad(hard or soft)
** Press for current trace position
** Up/down to change functions
* Find intersection of 2 graphs
* Save graph to SD card in "My Graphs"
* Pinch-to-zoom and panning
* Full screen graphing calculator
* Custom equation keyboard
* All colors are customizable
* Long press to bring up soft d-pad (top or bottom)
* Install on external media
I would love to hear suggestions for any improvements or if you have problems using this program. Please email me if you think something is missing or if you would like to request functionality.
I am not able to respond to comments, so please send an email so I can be clear on your request.
(aka graph generator, function grapher, function plotter, math grapher, graphing calculator, function generator, maths graph)
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I'm big, easy to read, and I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even helping with taxes. And if you need to quit and go do something else, I'll have it all waiting for you when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You'll never lose track of where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- Swipe memory keys aside if you need more advanced math functions
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus on your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is checked.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
A simple calculator, the display of which indicates expressions and gives easy operation for editing.
The calculator PanecalST includes features below:
*Four arithmetic operations, root, percentages, and tax calculations
*Calculations with parentheses
* Memory, M+, M-, MR, MC
*Scroll up/down lines
*Easy editing by using a cursor operation
* Cut, copy, and paste
*Expressions history and answer history
*Configurable grouping separator and decimal point
Four arithmetic operations:
1 + 2 - 3 × 4 ÷ 5 = 0.6
√( 2 × 2 ) = 2
500 + 20% = 600
500 - 20% = 400
500 × 20% = 100
100 ÷ 500% = 20
500 Tax+= 525
525 Tax-= 500
( 1 + 2 ) × ( 3 + 4 ) = 21
( 1 + 2 ) ( 3 + 4 ) ( 5 + 6 ) = 231
Grouping separator and decimal point:
123,456,789.1 + 0.02 = 123,456,789.12
123.456.789,1 + 0,02 = 123.456.789,12
(Depends on setting)
APPSYS does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the software or materials published on this site.
Get more apps, games & news with "Android Wear Center": http://tinyurl.com/m87stxs
division, multiplication, subtraction, addition, decimal point, result
trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, exponential functions, modulo operation, constants pi and e, square root function
Choose from two themes:
- Classic theme
- Flat theme
-Make sure your mobile is compatible with Android Wear.
-Make sure to pair your phone with the wearable device with help of the Android Wear app.
-To open: Go to "Start..." and open the app "Calculator" or say "Start calculator"
Do you have any suggestions for improvement? Any ideas? Any issues with the app? Please let us know.
New: Multi-window mode for Samsung Galaxy Note!
Limitations of this Free release: This free release displays ADs and miss some features like ability to recompute the whole history list when one history item is modified...
Fully customizable: font size, widget mode, show/hide memory buttons... Make it yours!
Online tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6A4F38BB80BDC248
Learn tips & tricks from the official page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Calculator-Mem/559361640797712
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amwebexpert
Some of the available features:
- Percentage usefull feature for computing tips and taxes
- Tablet support (even support for multiple windows mode on the Galaxy Note tablet)
- Adjustable results history panel height
- Haptic feedbacks can be turned On / Off (see preferences)
- Always round amounts by setting number of decimals to 2
- Customizable larger fonts for elderly and visually impaired
- Calculation history and memory (select result, formula, copy to clipboard...)
- Digit grouping
- Landscape mode
- Can be used as an office calculator mode
- No Ads displayed / No internet access
- More widget templates and color choices
- You can change the height of the history panel
- Calculation history always saved (survive device reboot)
- And more...
"Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
M+, M-, MR, MS...
Supports percent calculation, constant calculation. Features memory functionality and the ability to display and save formulas.
All calculation results are saved, and past formulas can be viewed at any time.
Anything entered is saved when the app quits, so the app resumes where you left off.
The widget can be used to perform the app functions on the home screen.
Percent calculations make calculating sales tax easy.
Constant calculations follow the Casio-style.
After inputting the desired number, tap the desired operator twice to set it as the constant.
Ex) When you want to constantly add 100
This calculator does not support function operations.
Uses Sharp-style calculation formulas.
* Some use Casio-style.
* Calculator is free, however ads can be disabled by purchasing the Hide Ads Plugin.
- Usable from the home widget
- Saves entries even when closed mid-calculation
- Press and hold the result to copy to clipboard
- Input up to 12 digits
- Usable portrait or landscape
- Tap the DEL key to delete 1 character
- Hold the DEL key to clear the entry
- Tap the C/CE key to clear the entry
- Hold the C/CE to clear everything
- Designed for tablets
- Displays history
- Saves history
- Customizable themes
- Customizable fonts
- Customizable layouts
- Customizable display
- Set the rounding of decimals
- Set the rounding place of decimals
- Vibrates when the widget is tapped
- Constant calculation (Casio-style)
Made in Japan.
© woodsmall inc.
You can change the design.
It is not suited to difficult calculation because it is ease of use-oriented.
(Example of the use of two-screen calculator)
If you want to compare.
Once when re-calculated calculated from for confirmation.
Save a number, when you use it to call later.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Looks, works and feels like the old ones.
* 10 digits display + 2 digit exponent ( range from -9.9e99 to 9.9e99 )
* Typical operations ( add, subtract, multiply, divide ), with virtually infinite brackets
* Power functions ( n-power, n-root, square, square root, cubic root )
* Logarithmic functions ( log10, ln, 10 power, exp )
* Single value memory
* Trigonometric functions ( sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic )
* Three angle modes ( deg, rad, gra )
* Random number generator
* PI constant
* Permutation (nPr) and combinatorial number (nCr)
Please tell me your thoughts at www.mamuso.com
Combining basic calculator functions and colorful design, solving math equations will never be boring!
Choose from four different themes: floral, sparkly jewels, animal prints, and gradient red. Change from
one design to another by swiping the screen in any direction!
Who thought math could be this fashionable?
♥ Perfect for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
♥ Simple layout and chic designs
♥ Swipe function to change themes
♥ Four available themes: Animal Prints, Floral, Gradient Red and Sparkly Jewels
♥ Includes basic calculator functions like percent, memory buttons, and negative/positive button
Calculate materials, track time spent on projects, and save calculations to a notepad.
Listed in "This Old House" magazine "The TOH Top 100: Best New Home Products 2013": http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20753086_30049018,00.html
Bob Vila newsletter: http://www.bobvila.com/blogs/renovation-app/
Real Estate Radio: http://calltoni.com/listen-now-jakes-tech-corner-with-noah-ickowit-9-7-13/
Time Tracking tool
Feet and Inches Calculator
Metric units arithmetic
Feet,inches TO Metre,cm,mm Converter
Square Footage Calculator
Cubic Footage Calculator
Lumber, Concrete and Asphalt calculator.
Length, Area and Weight Converter.
Feet and Inches Calculator
Board Foot Calculator
Board feet and Linear feet Converter
Lumber Weight Calculator
Deck Baluster Calculator
Deck Board Calculator
Wall Framing Calculator
Firewood Calculator and BTU Chart
Lumber Log Volume calculator
Concrete, Brick, Block, Mortar and Sand Calculations
Asphalt Volume calculator
Crown Molding Calculator
Laminate Flooring Calculator
Wall Paper Calculator
Arc Length Calculator
Air Conditioning and Heater Calculator
Roof Pitch Angle Chart
Rafter Length Calc
Rebar Weight Chart
Mulch and Topsoil Calculator
Patio Pavers Calculator
Wood Fence Calculator
Grass Seed Calculator
Blown Insulation R value Calculator
Golden Ratio(Golden mean) Calculator
Speed, Distance and Time Calculator
Rain water Collection Calculator
Speed and Velocity Unit Converter
Water Flow Rate Calculator.
Tank Capacity Calculator
Ohm's Law Calculator
Resistor Color Code Calculator
Amps to Watts Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency, Inductance and Resistance Calculator
Voltage Drop and divider Calculator
Wire Size Calculator
Power Wash Calculator
Sine Bar Calculator
Wrench Conversion Chart
Decimal and Fraction Converter
Right Triangle Calculator
Fraction to Percentage Calculator
Force Units Converter
Liquid Units Converter
Pressure Units Converter
Magnetic Flux Converter
Volume FlowRate Units Converter
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Conversion
Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
Kilometers Per Litres Calculator
Gas and Oil mixture Ratio Calculator
Date Duration Calculator
PCB Trace Width Calculator
Shipment Density Calculator
Oil Drilling Calculators:
Mud Pump Output(PO)
Pressure to Mud Weight Conv.
Specific Gravity Calc.
Equivalent Circulating Density
Maximum Allowable Mud Weight
Formation Temperature (FT)
Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Chart
Percent Grade to Degrees Converter
Percent Grade Calculator
Electric Charge Converter
Fuel Consumption Converter
Led Resistor Calculator including Series and Parallel
Frequency, Wavelength and Energy Converter
Milling Machine calcs
Tap and Drill Chart
Woodturners Segment Calculator
Lumens to Watts Calculator
- It has support for big numbers (up to 20 digits) and also has memory that is kept intact even if you quit the calculator and go do something else. When you come back, everything will still be there.
- It have the same look and fell in every device size and screen resolution!
- You can also use the DEL key anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over.
- Use memory to keep a running total you can see.
- You can see all its operations and advanced math functions in the same screen!
- Its advanced math operations are: percentage, square root, power of two, and power of n.
- It also have the ANS button, that returns the last answer you got so you can continue your calculations.
Beautiful and intuitive interface with mesmerizing animations.
Keypad optimized for tablets and phones of all sizes.
Basic operation like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Declaimer: It is based on AOSP sources of android calculator.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide, power, root, and more with measurements in feet, inches, and fractional inches
- reduce fractions and fractional inches to their lowest common denominator
- full memory feature including add, subtract, set, recall, and clear
- split screen shows decimal value, feet/inch value, memory, and settings all at once in large easy to read fonts
- calculate square and cubic footage easily
- full instructions and video tutorial available at www.snappyappz.com
Internet access and Phone ID permissions are needed for the ads. No personal information read and accessed.