Move beyond arithmetic with the Desmos scientific calculator! In addition to the basic operations, take advantage of a variety of built-in functions for exploring trigonometry, statistics, combinatorics, and more. Or, define and evaluate your own functions -- all for free.
At Desmos, we imagine a world of universal math literacy where math is accessible and enjoyable for all students. To that end, we’ve built a simple yet powerful scientific calculator that runs on the same blazingly fast math engine as our next-generation graphing calculator, but with a more streamlined set of features, for those times when you just don’t need a graph. It’s intuitive, beautiful, and completely free.
Arithmetic: In addition to the basic operations, the scientific calculator also supports exponentiation, radicals, absolute value, logarithms, rounding, and percentages.
Trigonometry: Evaluate the fundamental trigonometric functions and their inverses, using either radians or degrees for angle measure.
Statistics: Compute the mean and standard deviation (sample or population) of a list of data.
Combinatorics: Count combinations and permutations and calculate factorials.
- Works offline, no internet connection required.
- Create and evaluate your own functions using familiar function notation.
- Assign values to variables for later use.
- View multiple expressions at once. Unlike many scientific calculators, all of your previous work remains visible on the screen.
- The “ans” key always holds the value of your last computation so that you never have to remember or copy a result. If you change an earlier expression, the “ans” value updates automatically.
- Did we mention it’s free?
Learn more at www.desmos.com, and visit www.desmos.com/scientific to see the free, online version of our scientific calculator.