This app is designed to be used with the Comfort Sync A3 thermostat.
The Comfort Sync® A3 thermostat doesn’t just control temperatures like a conventional thermostat, it automatically adapts to individual lifestyles and to the changing environment to help deliver precision comfort, energy savings and peace of mind. The Comfort Syc App allows the user to control their HVAC system from anywhere in the world as though they were standing in front of their own thermostat.
• Adjust and view your house temperature from anywhere in the world
• Edit and view your thermostat schedule
• Away Sync™ uses the location on your mobile phone to detect when the house is empty and automatically change the temperature to a more energy-efficient setting. When a family member is on the way home it automatically returns the temperature to its regular setting
• Much like a weather report will use a temperature and wind speed to determine a Wind Chill index to indicate the perceived temperature, the Comfort Sync True Temp™ temperature takes into account indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity to make a home feel exactly like the homeowner desires. Therefore, when the thermostat is set to 72 degrees, a home will “Feel Like” 72 degrees year-round
• Allergy Sync™ on the Comfort Sync A3 gives immediate allergy relief by monitoring air quality and pollen levels outside. When high levels of pollutants and allergens are detected, the fan automatically turns on to keep the home’s air clean
• The thermostat’s advanced warning system predicts problems before they happen and alerts the homeowner and your dealer if enabled
• Get alerts, reminders and advanced warnings from your system wherever you are
You must own a Comfort Sync A3 thermostat to use this app. The Comfort Sync A3 thermostat must also be connected to your home’s Wi-Fi router before the app can control the settings.
We truly appreciate your questions and comments. Please keep sending your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or @AskDaveLennox on Twitter
*Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically affect battery life