- This app requires internet connection to working. The video quality depends on internet connection speed. WIFI internet connection is recommended. Video should play in standard definition (SD) mode while playing video on mobile 3G/LTE internet connection to reduce data consumption.
***This version can't Download but I'm developing and not mp3 file
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain by youtube api.And registered users can add the link of YouTube video here.. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos
If you have the feeling there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please contact us
You can select your favorite stations and add them in a separate list
You can also remove stations from your favorite list
Long press any radio station to add to favorite. Also long press to delete any station from the favorite list.
High quality music
Even a slow internet speed is enough to run the radio station.
- Discover: Listen to your favorite artists right in the app and discover a few others! Click the audio icon to hear the sounds of Tortuga Music Festival and maybe even a few surprise messages from the artists!
- Schedule: See every artist and where they are playing and when. Tap on any artist to read their bio, visit their website, or even share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or email. Also, bookmark your favorite acts and build your own custom schedule for the festival!
- Maps: Choose to view a Map to find the festival entrance and other outside festival areas such as parking or water taxi stops, or view a map of the entire festival site including stage locations and vendors.
- #TORTUGAFEST: Check out the Tortuga social streams for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram all in one place! You won't skip a beat with this helpful source of information and content. And don't forget, make sure you tag #TortugaFest on all of your photos and tweets as well!
- Store-Tuga: We've made it super easy for your to browse all of our 2015 Tortuga merch in one place. Check out all of our t-shirts and Tortuga goodies we are offering this year. And don't forget to stop by the Merch Tent on-site to say hello!
- Conservation Village: Meet our festival partner, Rock The Ocean, and learn how your involvement as a fan at Rock The Ocean's Tortuga Music Festival is giving back to ocean conservation. Learn about the exhibits that you can visit at our Conservation Village, on-site at the festival too. Check out an array of interactive, educational experiences from sustainable seafood prepared by top chefs to touch tanks with stingrays and also virtual gaming consoles.
Here at 8tracks, we have the perfect playlists for you. We know you sometimes want music for working out, making out, or rocking out -- or the perfect soundtrack for the office or the bedroom or the beach. You want to hear your favorite genres, whether you’re into indie rock or hip-hop, country or deep house, punk or pop. And you want to connect with others who've similarly awesome music taste.
8tracks offers all of those things. You can pick from 2m playlists, lovingly curated by people 'round the world. You'll discover great new music and cool people, with less repetition and more fun.
New in 3.2:
✓ Slightly updated material design, slightly sexier app
✓ Now displaying artist info so you can learn more about the people behind the music you love
✓ Favorite tracks from your notification screen so you don’t even have to go back into the app to show some love
✓ Onboarding screens where we lovingly teach you how to lovingly use the app that loves you back
✓ Told some bugs to get lost and never show their sorry faces in this town again
New in 3.1:
✓ We added Chromecast support, so now you can beam 8tracks playlists to your TV Starship Enterprise-style.
✓ Those bugs that were giving you trouble? We told ‘em to scram!
✓ You can once again sort by trending, newest, and popular. We’re giving the power back to the people.
New in 3.0:
✓ Momma’s got a beautiful new look
✓ Animated playlist covers like we’re in Harry Potter or something
✓ 8tracks Timeline: review playlists you’ve heard and upcoming playlists, travel through time and space
✓ New Home screen: automatically shows what you listen to most
✓ Sleep timer: go to sleep whenever the heck you want without leaving the app running
✓ Tumblr sharing, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, text, email, link, Tinder (just kidding…maybe)
✓ Performance improvements and bugs swatted
✓ Sidebar access to your playlist collections