Altibbi Mama pregnancy and maternity application takes care of you and your fetus at every moment during the wonderful pregnancy and motherhood journey, as it answers any question or inquiry that comes to your mind during pregnancy and postpartum.
The application allows you to consult with experienced doctors within minutes and online to answer all your medical inquiries during pregnancy.
The Medical Mama application provides you with the opportunity to communicate with doctors who are ready to answer any of your inquiries and questions within minutes, 24 hours a week. The application also includes many useful features such as pregnancy calculator, ovulation calculator, expected due date calculator.
What distinguishes the Altibbi Mama application for pregnancy and maternity?
• Doctors are available around the clock to answer your questions through text or phone calls.
• Ovulation Calculator to determine the ovulation days when a woman's fertility is highest, which helps to plan pregnancy and organize pregnancy in a natural way.
• Pregnancy calculator to calculate the weeks of pregnancy and the expected date of birth in the Hijri and Gregorian calendars.
• Pregnancy weeks schedule to follow up the pregnancy and know the pregnancy instructions weekly (and monthly) and the changes expected to occur in the mother and fetus during each week of pregnancy, in addition to an approximation of the size of the fetus at each stage.
• Pregnancy symptoms and fetal development stages We provide you with all the information you need to help you and your child have a healthy pregnancy and motherhood journey through an unlimited number of articles and other types of content related to pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood.
• Reliable articles, questions and answers from doctors on all matters related to pregnancy, maternal care after natural or caesarean delivery and newborn care. This includes topics related to feeding and weaning, teething, feeding the baby, the correct ways to hold him, regulate his sleep, calm the baby when crying, how to bathe and care for him, monitor the development of his senses and skills, and doctors' opinions on common children's diseases and problems that infants usually suffer from such as colic and vomiting.
• Pregnancy tests to know the date of the necessary tests and examinations during pregnancy.
• Dates of vaccinations and vaccinations by country.
Subscriptions to the application with symbolic values and two plans suitable for pregnant women, as the subscription period is 6 months or 12 months, in addition to providing a trial period to enjoy the features of the application and be convinced of its importance and benefits before moving to the appropriate subscription plan for you.
About the medical:
Al-Tibbi is the first platform in the Arab world that provides remote medical consultations and allows patients to communicate with experienced doctors within minutes via a phone call or text conversation. million visitors. Al-Tibbi works on more than a million pages of Arabic medical content over the Internet and provides reliable medical information to those who need it, in addition to providing online medical consultations in all countries of the Arab world; Judging from the presence of about 400 million people in the Arab world who lack basic health services, including access to information and medical advice, as more than 70% of physician visits are unnecessary and increase the burden on the health system.
Al-Tibbi is the largest Arab medical platform concerned with providing reliable medical content, written by thousands of experienced and accredited doctors to the Arab reader. Al-Tibbi won the World Summit Award for Best Digital Health Content and the Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship).