Net Radio Player is a new Android application use to listen and test your station using your Android phone. If your using Shoutcast, Icecast, Wowza & Windows Media Servers
you may use this application to play your live radio. On initial installation of this app, there's no preset station, you must add your station to be able to use this player.
Please note that this is in beta stage and more changes will be applied in the future version of this software.
-It shows now playing status if available on your streaming.
-It shows album cover art if available on last.fm
-It will reconnect the stream if your streaming server disconnects.
-With sleep timer.
-You may use Shoutcast v1/v2, Icecast, Windows Media Server & Wowza Streaming server.
-Supported protocols are http, https, mms & rtmp
-Supported codecs are AAC, AAC+, MP3 & Ogg
-It doesn't support pls, asx, qtl and other playlist format.
-Supports Android version 2.3 and up.
How to use
1. Run the apps
2. To add stations, click on + sign. Add your station name and stream URL.
3. To Edit, long click on station name and select edit.
4. To Delete, long click on station name and select delete.
5. To play, just click on the station you wish to play or click on play button if you have previously selected.
6. To stop, click on stop button if playing.
7. To cancel reconnection, click on reconnect button.
Example of streaming URL:
-Now playing marquee.
-Add help page