Craft your adventure. Forge your hero. Become the ultimate Portal Knight!
Leave the familiar world behind and step into the fantastic unknown with Portal Knights, a cooperative 3D sandbox action-RPG! Level up your character and craft powerful gear to defeat your enemies in real-time tactical combat. Explore dozens of randomly-generated islands and restore peace to a world torn apart by The Fracture.
- RPG character classes including warrior, ranger and mage.
- Tactical action combat.
- Epic boss battles.
- Travel between randomly generated 3D sandbox worlds.
- Meet the colorful inhabitants of the land, complete their quests, and recruit them to your home.
- Architect your own island! Create AMAZING structures quickly and easily in Creative Mode!
- Mine and gather resources from across the lands to craft your arsenal and supplies.
- Build your home with dozens of materials and furnishings.
- Play with up to 4 friends across mobile platforms (on the same Wi-Fi).
- Random Events.
- Supports dual-stick game controllers.
Larger islands available on devices with 2GB or more memory.
I love this game, I played it on xbox and it's amazing. I was so overjoyed to have it on mobile, grinding on the! gooo! There is one bug that I keep experiencing and that's whenever I leave the app or turn my phone off for a second. The game completely stops and I'll have to reload the game completely, it's not bad at all, just sometimes frustrating. Overall though, this game is amazing and definitely one of my absolute favorites. I can't wait for more!
29 people found this review helpful
June 3, 2020
Two issues and one dislike. Issue #1: My character automatically jumps when I get close to an edge. Why does it do this? I've died so many times by this. A button to turn off auto-jump would be useful. Issue #2: No Mini-Map. This needs to be added Big Time! Mostly to find people in those big castle locatoons. Dislike: Why is there a magnifying glass when destroying blocks? It's annoying. Besides what I mentioned above, this game is INCREDIBLY FUN! Grinding is a drag, but I prefer it that way ♡
117 people found this review helpful
January 13, 2023
The game is really fun and there is a nice balance between exploring and killing monsters, and farming and building a fortress. Very flexible playing style and you have various options to create new characters. I kind of wish there was a way to backup the game in case my phone breaks or I could move my current game to a PC to play on a bigger screen. The one pet peeves I have is that you can't make waterfalls in adventure mode and it you move the water fountains to many times they break.