MathCrunch is the fastest and most convenient way to get help with math.
- Stuck on a problem? Snap a pic - get help immediately.
- Up late studying for a test? Our tutors are available 24/7.
- Need help with Pre-algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, or Basic Calculus? We've got you covered.
Get free minutes just for downloading MathCrunch! Get more free minutes for inviting your friends!
People who love MathCrunch:
* Too good to be true When I was having difficulty studying for my College Algebra final, I took a photo of my homework and within seconds, I had a live tutor helping step me through the problem and showed me my mistakes!! It was amazing. Math Crunch is awesome!! :)
* Fantastic. normally never bother writing reviews but I have never been so pleased with an app before!! This helped me way more than my pre - calc teacher ever has
* The tutors I had(had 2) were really helpful!! One of them helped me a lot!! He didn't just give me the answers!! He helped my through the problem and told me when I made a mistake!!
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
Features for electricity & magnetism, fluid mechanics,and thermodynamics coming soon!
Visit us at https://plus.google.com/u/1/103793810750581256798/about
© 2014 Grey Dot Developers. All rights reserved.
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: email@example.com
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
- 1400+ questions (incl. 6 practice quiz) with step-by-step solution for each.
- Topic Flashcards incl. formula listing, quick tips, fundamental approach and more
This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group question to revisit later.
Visit www.honehead.com for more screen-shots and Video Demo.
- 1400+ quality questions covering all facets.
- Practice questions and examples by topics with step-by-step solution.
- 6 practice quizzes with various difficulty levels.
- Ability to save quiz for later review.
- Facility to group questions. Question groups can be 'Tricky questions', 'Tough questions' etc.
- Easy to use and effective user Interface.
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
Quiz Feature :
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Ability to pause/save quiz to resume at a later time.
- Ability to save finished quiz and scorecard for later review.
- Quizes with various difficulty levels
- Summary gives you a birds-eye view of all questions. Jump to any question from question picker.
- Step by Step solution of all question.
- Ability to restart completed quiz.
Score Card features :
- Provide time spent on each question.
- Score card, along with its graphical view, helps review your performance.
- Provides all other obvious score data.
Topic feature :
- Formula listing and fundamental approach provided for each topic
- Short-cut, Quick-tips and operations
- Examples are provided for each topic and short-cuts.
- Instant validation of Practice questions and examples.
1) Numbers & Operations: Numbers, even-odd, substitution, operation, factors, fractions, sequence/patterns, counting, absolute
2) Algebra: Roots, Exponents, roots, linear and quadratic equations, inequalities, percent, functions
3) Word Problems: Ratio, Variation/Proportion, motion, work, age, mixture, cost
4) Data & Statistics: Probability, average, statistics, set theory, data analysis (bar, line, pie charts), interest
5) Geometry: parallel lines, angles, triangle (properties, congruency, similarity) , pythagorus, circle, area & perimeter, solids, co-ordinate geometry
PSAT is a registered trademark of College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB). CEEB neither sponsors nor endorses this product or any of its content.
There may be a possibility of some bugs, inaccuracies or typographical errors for which the owner cannot be held liable.
The owner can make changes or modifications including deletions to the contents, the product and software given here at any time without notice.
From the creators of Math Helper!
It provides easy access to formulas in algebra, trigonometry, calculus, geometry shapes and more.
Really helpful and easy to use – that is what you need to deal with mathematics, solve homework, solve quiz or test. See no further – download right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«The best app» - Happy user from US
«Amazing. Helps me a lot! 100% recommended» - Happy user from Germany
• Full support for the latest devices
• Optimized for tablets
• Quick, high-quality display - no "blurry" formulas or images
• Easy application navigation, fast and convenient search function for necessary math information
• Unique content designed with the involvement of educators, teachers and school test (quiz) developers
• Regular content updates
• Immediate communication with developers
Formulae Helper Free is quick, best and easiest-to-use mathematics ref application for both teachers and students, featuring hundreds of mathematical formulas and equations at your fingertips.
This mathematical formulae app Free is useful to quick solve homework, quiz, test, studying, or ref. It can be used for studying pre calculus, calculus, learn algebra, trigonometry, solve trigonometric equation, geometry shapes, studying function, sequences, and more content that is mathematical. Also can be used as picture mathematical homework ref.
For total access to math without carrying around bulky handbook, get Formulae Helper Free today!
WHAT IT HAS:
1. Algebra cheatsheet
• Basic Properties and Facts
• Factoring and Solving
• Function and Graphs
• Complex numbers
2. Trigonometry cheatsheet
• Definitions of Trigonometric Function
• Trigonometry Facts and trigonometric equation
• Trigonometry Properties
• Trigonometric Formulas and trigonometric Identities
3. Geometry shapes cheatsheet – premium version only
• Triangle (are of triangle, lines of triangle, equilateral triangle, right triangle, etc.)
4. Calculus cheatsheet – premium version only
• AntiDerivatives (Integrals)
5. Analytical geometry cheatsheet – premium version only
• 2D in 3D
It does not matter whether you have to make your homework done, or have a test, a quiz, studying, or just a equation solve practice – this app will help you with everything.
This is not simple handbook. This is easy interactive ref handbook you will love. This handbook will help you to deal with your practice, homework, studying, to learn new mathematical content or refresh your memory. Must have for everyone – whether you learn at school, at university or you are a teacher.
• Matrix (algebra matrices) content
• More geometry shapes and calculus
• Stereometry shapes
• Interactive test (quiz) function and learn options is under development.
Good for SSC, SAT, ACT or GCSE, homeschooling
Math is easy. Learn algebra with Formulae Helper Free !
**** THANK YOU ****
Term paper due, and you haven’t started? Math homework got you stumped, and no one’s around to help? InstantScholar™ is for you. We give you instant help, but we also provide instant instruction. Get your work done faster, but learn while you do it.
Math: Simply enter a problem. We solve it instantly AND provide a step by step explanation.
Science: Instant, detailed responses to all your Science questions
Research: Just type in a topic and click on "Research It!". Instantly you will receive a list of quality screened sources…as many as you want.
Summarize: Need a quick summary of an ebook or long research paper. We’ll do that…instantly.
Plus: Your own cloud storage folder to collect all your work in one spot. And…voice recognition on all our features!
It’s all here to help you learn…instantly.
- Solves for the Roots, Axis of Symmetry, Vertex, and Y-Intercept
- Explains in words how to solve for these values, and more information about Quadratic equations
- Input the entire Quadratic equation, not just the coefficients
- Shows the steps in thorough detail for all of the above values
- Shows the Quadratic and Axis of Symmetry formulas
- Graphs the equation
- Simple drawer navigation
This solver is cool.
This solver makes pancakes drool.
This solver will burn your toast.
Don't trust this solver with making your toast.
2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
This app is undergoing continuous development, is ad supported and free. Have fun!
When you make a high score... let me know :)
Are you preparing for TOEIC, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT, GRE, MCAT, PCAT or ASVAB exam?
If you want to score high, you need an extensive vocabulary. The dictionary in this app includes:
TOEIC (3420 words)
TOEFL (600 words)
GMAT (1400 words)
SAT (5000 words)
GRE (3750 words)
MCAT (1230 words)
PCAT (1190 words)
ASVAB (300 words)
For each word you will find a correct pronunciation (via your Android device) and translation to your mother language (via Google Translate - requires an internet connection, but only a little data).
This application will help you learn essential vocabulary. You can test and improve your knowledge in two ways: You can either match words with their meanings or meanings with their words. Every test contains 10 questions and each question has 4 answer options. You have to select the correct answer. In the end of each test you can check your answers.
During your study you can relax and still stay in touch with English language. Play some word games, like Anagram, CodeWord, Millionaire, Puzzle or Stop Word.
- Blow your breath directly to the microphone and the cheat sheets will show on the display for couple of seconds, after that the screen goes dark like the phone is off.
- Set the time for how many seconds you want the cheat sheets screen to be displayed.
- Set the sensitivity of the microphone in decibels, at what range you want the microphone to detect the blowing and to show the cheat sheets on the display.
- Create new cheat sheets by typing, or copy-paste the text directly to your sheet.
- Add .txt text files to your Cheater Test folder, you can create them in Notepad.
Take pictures from your books to use them as cheet sheets
1. Select Subject.
2. Take Picture of Question.
3. Get Answer From Expert.
Our Math Teachers Cover below mentioned Math Subjects for which you can post your question in the app
You can get answers of below mentioned Math Subjects:
Middle School Mathematics
High School Trigonometry
High School Precalculus
High School Geometry
High School Calculus
High School Algebra 2
High School Algebra 1
We guarantee to provide you best answers and we are sure you will never find such application to solve all your maths queries in detailed answers from online tutors. Forget paying huge fees to tutors for learning Maths. Just Install MathQu and Enjoy Answers.
Winner of FileDir.com 5 Stars Reviewers’ choice award!
Easy A is your number one resource for math homework answers. Designed with busy students in mind, this math helper offers students a way to get their math homework done in no time at all. It’s like having a math tutor right in your pocket. This app is simple to use. Simply enter your problem into the solver and press “Get Answer!” to get the answers to your homework problem with the work included. The work is presented step by step so you can follow along and learn how to get the answer yourself. The math helper gives you a complete answer that is ready for your homework, just like a tutor.
This math helper app features solver calculators for all of your math needs. Whether you need to find the answer to an equation or the area of a triangle, this app has got you covered. The app also includes a massive formula sheet to help you get the answers to your algebra, geometry or calculus homework on the go. The app has enough resources built in to be your own personal tutor.
The virtual tutoring system uses math solver calculators to provide easy to follow step by step solutions to your problems. The tutoring spans from algebra to geometry to calculus. Each solver calculator takes your algebra or geometry problem and does all the work for you. The math helper instantly returns the final solution to the problem as well as a step by step explanation of how the problem was solved. The tutoring helper was designed to implement a quick and easy tutoring system for students who have a busy schedule. The tutoring solver provides work is provided in a step by step fashion for clarity.
Easy A now includes the Student Suite Package. Stay on top of your algebra and geometry with the tools in the Student Suite. Record your homework in the nightly planner, check your current grade with the grade calculator or even record your notes.
Forget about a tutor. Download Easy A and get your grades up today!
► Virtual Tutor for algebra, geometry and calculus
► Step by step answers with all work shown
► Cheat Sheet with hundreds of formulas
► Stealth Mode setting to get answers undetected
► Grade Calculator
Install Easy A for free to try it out!