It gives information about the anatomy of the human skeleton. In a model in third dimension (3D) highly detailed.
- You can manipulate the model, zoom, rotate, move the camera.
- Display the natural pattern or divisions.
- Text information can be maximized or minimized to read comfortably prioritize the model.
- When selecting a bone, the bone will change color, so check your limits and what are its forms.
- Practical and useful anatomical information Valuable in his palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or general culture.
- Get information on the location and descriptions of bones such as the skull, femur, jaw, scapula, humerus, sternum, pelvis, tibia, vertebrae, etc..
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.